Gaia Herbs, Certified Organic Oregano Leaf, 1 fl oz (30 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- 333 mg/ml Herb Equivalency
- USDA Organic
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Take 30-40 drops of extract at onset in a small amount of water 3 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using. Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation. If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult with your doctor before use.
Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label.
Safety sealed for your protection.
|Serving Size: 30 Drops (1 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
Organic Oregano leaf (Origanum vulgare), in Organic Grain Alcohol USP (55-65%), and Water
|Minimum Dry Herb Strength Ratio 1:3|
|†Daily Value not established.
Posted by 4894579445261452840 on Dec 01, 2016
Didn't have an effect
Posted by Reviewer2646612 on Jun 23, 2013
Didn't help with my infections and i had to seek medical aid. Too bad.
Posted by Reviewer1192995 on Feb 12, 2011
Oregano is a miracle herb. It is a natural anti-inflammatory with fast acting healing properties. It relieves pain in much the same way as Motrin or Ibupropen, but without the dangerous side effect.
Posted by Reviewer2934076 on Sep 04, 2010
It has been very effective for me against most viruses.