- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Plant Intelligence
- USDA Organic
- For Restful Sleep & Immune Support
- NightTime Formula
- Supports a Restful Night's Sleep - Lemon Balm & California Poppy
- Super Concentrated - Daily Serving Only 1 Teaspoon
- Alcohol Free Herbal Syrup - Great for The Whole family
- Rich in Naturally Occurring Vitamin C
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
You can maintain optimal health, when you give your body the right support. Gaia Herbs' RapidRelief products deliver results fast so you don't interrupt your active life.
Black Elderberry NightTime Syrup
Black Elderberries have been recognized for centuries for their immune supportive properties. Modern research points to potent flavonoid compounds called anthocyanins for the berries' health promoting properties. Taken to support your immune system and when you need a restful night's sleep, this NightTime Syrup, made with Certified Organic Black Elderberries, Lemon Balm and California Poppy, has a great taste and will help you rest more easily.
Adults: 1 teaspoon, within one hour before bedtime¹.
Children age 2-12: 1/2 teaspoon, within one hour before bedtime¹.
¹Or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
Organic sugar cane, water, natural flavor from lemon juice.
Refrigerate after opening.
Shake well before use.
Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation, if you have a medical condition or are taking pharmaceutical drugs, please consult with your health care practitioner before using this product. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is broken.
|Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (5 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 32|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value††|
|Total Carbohydrates||5 g||2%|
|Vitamin C (from Organic Acerola▲)||13 mg||21%|
|Organic Black Elderberry▲ (Sambucus nigra) juice concentrate*||1900 mg||†|
|Organic Acerola fruit▲ (Malpighia glabra) extract||148 mg||†|
|Organic Proprietary Blend
Freeze-dried extracts of Lemon Balm leaf▲(Melissa officinalis), Grindelia flowering tops▲(Grindelia robusta), California Poppy tops▲ (Eschscholzia californica)
|††Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Percent Daily Value not established.
▲ = Certified Organic Ingredient.
*Juice concentrate equivalent to 14.5 g (14,500 mg) of fresh elderberries.
I travel frequently, and found that I was getting viral illnesses after almost every trip. I started using this product about a year ago and have not had any colds or flu despite a frequent travel schedule. I use the nighttime formula because I'm not a good sleeper and think it decreases the number of times I wake. No unhealthy additives and tastes great.