Gaia Herbs, Scudder's Alterative Supreme, 2 fl oz (60 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Traditional Eclectic Formula
- A Dietary Supplement
- Encourages a Healthy Removal of Cellular Wastes and Healthy Uptake of Cellular Nutrition
- Promotes Excretion and Detoxification
- Supports Healthy Immune System Functions
- Promotes Healthy Skin and Appearance
Take 40-60 drops of extract in a small amount of water 3-4 times daily between meals.
Shake well before using. Not to be used during pregnancy or lactation. If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs. Please consult with your doctor before use. Keep away from children. Use only as directed on label. Safety sealed for your protection.
|Serving Size: 40 Drops|
|Servings Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Extracts From: Corydalis tubers+ (Corydalis yanhusuo), Alder bark fresh+ (Alnus serrulata), Mayapple root+ (Podophyllum peltatum), Figwort flowering herb+ (Scrophularia nodosa), Yellow Dock root+ (Rumex crispus), Water, and 40-50% Pure Grain Alcohol USP.
| † Daily Value not established
+ = Ecologically Harvested
Trying to get rid of a fibroid in my uterus with natural treatments. I couldn't find this formula anywhere else online. Will definitely continue to use it. It doesn't taste bad at all. Hope it helps me.
I started getting spots on my neck after taking this for a few days. I smoke, so I imagine the spots are detox. this is a nice remedy to carry around or take at home, and Gaia Herbs is a very good company. you can even take it straight (unadvisable, but I like to try and see how strong a tincture is).