Gaia Herbs, Valerian Poppy, 2 fl oz (60 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Liquid Herbal Extract
- Contains Gaia From Grown Herbs
- Dietary Supplement
Take 40-60 drops of extract in a small amount of warm water every twenty minutes beginning one hour before bedtime (for a maximum of three doses). Maximum time of use: one month.
US FDA advises that a potential risk of rare but severe, liver injury may be associated with kava- containing dietary supplements. Do not take if you have, or have had liver problems, drink alcohol, or take any medications. If you have a medical condition, use under the advice of a health practitioner. Stop use and see a doctor if you develop symptoms that may signal liver problems, including jaundice (yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes) and brown urine. Other nonspecific symptoms can include nausea, vomiting, light-colored stools, unexplained tiredness, weakness, stomach or abdominal pain, and loss of appetite. Not for use by person under 18 years of age, or by pregnant or breastfeeding women. Not for use with alcoholic beverages. Excessive use, or use with products that cause drowsiness, may impair your ability to operate a vehicle or heavy equipment. Use only as directed on label. Safety sealed for your protection. Keep bottle capped at all times and store in a cool dry place. Natural separation may occur. This does not affect product quality.
|Serving Size: 40 Drops|
|Serving Per Container: 45|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
† Daily Value not established.