Garden Botanika, Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Treatment, 0.5 oz (15 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Skin Care
- Patented Peptide, Arginine, Green Tea Extract
- Garden Botanika is Always Cruelty Free!
- We do not Test on Animals
- Vegan Friendly
- For Lines and Wrinkles
- All Skin Types
This rich eye treatment contains a patented peptide and an amino acid, Arginine, that helps to visibly reduce and minimize visible lines and wrinkles. Red Wine Polyphenols and Green Tea Extract provide the ultimate antioxidant protection, while a combination of ceramides, Shea Butter, Jojoba Seed Oil and Hyaluronic Acid moisturize the delicate skin around the eye area.
Pat gently onto skin around the eye area, both morning and night.
Purified water (aqua), acetyl hexapeptide 8, coco caprylate caprate, cetearyl glucoside, glyceryl stearate, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, cetearth-20, dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline, ceramide 3, ceramide 2, ceramide 1, phytosphingosine, serine, arginine, proline, algae extract, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, xanthan gum, tocopherol, hyaluronic acid, malva sylvestris (mallow) leaf extract, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf extract, primula veris (primrose) leaf extract, alchemilla vulgaris (lady's mantle) leaf extract, Veronica officinalis (speedwell) leaf extract, Melissa officinalis (lemon balm) leaf extract, achillea millefolium (yarrow) leaf extract, caprylic acid, camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, retinyl palmitate, red wine polyphenols, glycine, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, diazolidinyl urea.
Free of parabens, glycols, pthalates, fragrance, artificial dyes, and gluten.
Color of product is naturally occurring from the Red Wine Polyphenols and may shift over time. This does not affect the product efficacy.