Garden Greens, Essential Greens, Super ORAC Concentrated Greens Drink Mix, Apple & Banana Flavor, 17.5 oz (495 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Garden Greens Blend
- 10 Green Foods Including Aloe Vera Gel, Hawaiian Blue-Green Algae, Chlorella, Barley Greens, Wheat Grass, Green Tea, Prebiotic Fibers and Plant Based Enzyme with 14 Vegetables Including Carrots, Tomato, Kale and Spinach
- Best Tasting
- 1 Month Supply
Mix one scoop (16.5 g) with 8 fl oz of juice or water.
Greens Blend [(Aloe vera leaf (source of mucopolysaccharides, plant sterols and anthraquinones), Hawaiian blue-green algae (source of phycocyanins and beta carotene), barley grass (source of bioflavonoids), wheat grass, alfalfa (source of beta carotene), chlorella (source of oceanic trace minerals), dulse (source of oceanic trace minerals), green tea extract (source of polyphenols), kombu seaweed (source of trace minerals), nori seaweed (source of trace minerals) and wakame seaweed (source of trace minerals)], Prebiotic Fiber Blend (gum acacia, beet fiber, oat fiber, soy fiber, apple pectin), sweetener blend (fructose, cherry juice crystals, orange juice crystals), natural flavors, guar gum, malic acid, xanthan gum, Super ORAC Vegetable Blend [(broccoli (source of indole-3-carbinol, sulphoraphane and beta carotene), carrots (source of beta carotene), tomato (source of lycopene, coumaric acid and chlorogenic acid), Brussels sprouts (source of indole-3-carbinol and sulphoraphane), cauliflower (source of sulphoraphane), beet, celery, kale (source of indole-3-carbinol, sulphoraphane and beta carotene), spinach (source of beta carotene lutein and quercetin), radish, leek or yellow pepper, onion (allyl sulfides, quercetins and saponins), cabbage (source of indole-3-carbinol and sulphoraphane), garlic (source of allyl sulfides )], Lo Han Guo extract, silica and Plant Based Enzyme Blend (amylase, lactase, neutral protease, lipase and cellulose).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at 15-30°C (59-86°F).
- Protect from heat, light and moisture.
- Do not purchase if seal is broken.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (16.5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%*|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||13 g||4%*|
|Dietary Fiber||6 g||24%*|
| † Daily Value not established
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your diet values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram
Fat - 9 Carbohydrates - 4 Protein - 4
I decided to do the Martha Vinyard diet detox and they offer these products on their website. I ordered from iHerb instead and recieved my delivery waaaaaay faster than those who ordered from MV. The flavor is tolerable and dissolves better if you let it sit for about 5-10 minutes before consuming.