Garden Greens, Marine Greens, Sea Algae Formula, 90 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Concentrated Green Foods from the Sea
- Detoxify & Protect
- With Kelp, Kombu, Nori, Wakame, Dulse
- Natural Antioxidants
- Organic Trace Minerals
- Marine Phyto-Actives
- Dietary Supplement
Marine Greens from Garden Greens is a dietary supplement that contains highly mineralized sea vegetables to help protect your health. Sea vegetables have been used by Asian cultures for centuries and are prized for their nutritional value.
The Marine Greens formula contains a Japanese seaweed blend of kombu, nori and wakame mixed with kelp, dulse and spirulina. These sea vegetables are classified as algae and are dense with minerals. Kelp, for example, contains naturally occurring iodine, folate, magnesium, iron and calcium. These minerals may be absorbed better by your body because they are suspended in their natural state to help ensure maximum potency.
The Marine Greens formula provides you with a nutritious blend of sea vegetables all in one convenient capsule. Start fortifying your diet today.
Garden Greens Marine Greens ... your gold standard for food supplements.
Take 3 capsules daily as a dietary supplement or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Cellulose, magnesium stearate and silica.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store at 15-30°C (59-86°F).
- Protect from heat, light and moisture.
- Do not purchase if inner seal is broken.
|Serving Size: 1 capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Aquamin mineralized seaweed, Atlantic kelp, Phenalgin Canary Island algae extract, Japanese seaweed blend (kombu, nori, wakame), Dulse, Spirulina Blue-Green Algae, Bladderwrack
|* Daily value not established.|
I like that it doesn't smell offensive. Easy to digest caplets. But to early to tell results.
Excellent Natural Source of Greens and Calcium
Posted by Reviewer2987747 on Dec 12, 2012
I never eat enough greens in my diet. This is a great supplement to take before bed.
Posted by Reviewer2434925 on Jun 07, 2012
Terrific supplement, gives me lots of energy & improves mood/ focus.
This is a good one.
Posted by Reviewer1927585 on Dec 21, 2011
I usually get a diff. one, was not in stock
Great way to get greens
Posted by Reviewer2287175 on Jan 16, 2011
Healthy way to get greens...