Garden of Life, Herbal Immune Balance, Daily, 60 Veggie Caplets (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- New Look!
- Same Great Formula
- Immune System Support
- Take Daily to Support Overall Immune Health and Wellness
- Whole Food Dietary Supplement
Herbal Immune Balance Daily combines the ancient wisdom of traditionally used herbals and organic mushrooms with exciting emerging science surrounding whole food ingredients like fermented yeast, Epicor and Vitamin Code whole food vitamins and minerals.
Garden of Life Herbals are carefully selected for:
Purity - herbal ingredients are subjected to careful authenticating tests
Potency - herbal ingredients are tested for their potency
Traceability - herbal ingredients are authenticated with full traceability to their plant species and location prior to harvest
Immune System Support
- Featuring Epicor - a natural derivative of fermented probiotic yeast (S. cerevisiae), Epior has been the subject of numerous clinical studies in over 235 subjects where it has demonstrated, compared to placebo, its ability to support the body's healthy immune system function. †
- Epicor does not stimulate the immune system, or suppress it - it works to naturally help bring your immune system into Balance †
- Organic Mushroom Immunity Blend - 10 powerful organic mushrooms cultivated in the US and never subjected to high heat autoclaves or chemical processing
- Herbal Immunity Support Blend - 8 traditionally used, wild crafted herbals tested and validated for purity, potency and traceability
- Probiotic - 1 billion CFU² Bacillus coagulans, a clinically studied and beneficial probiotic organism to support gut related immune system function†
- Vitamin Code Vitamins and Minerals - 500 mg Vitamin C, 2,000 IU Vitamin D3, 100 mcg Selenium and 5 mg Zinc
² At time of manufacture
†These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Adults take 2 caplets daily with water or juice. Not intended for children.
Vegetable cellulose, brewer's yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), sodium croscarmellose.
Contains no artificial colors or preservatives.
Vegetarian · Gluten Free · Dairy Free
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Caplets|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||<1%¹|
|Vitamin C||500 mg||833%|
|Vitamin D*||2,000 IU||500%|
|Organic Mushroom Immune Blend
Epicor (Yeast Fermentate), Organic Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) Mycelia, Organic Maitake (Grifola frondosa) Mycelia, Organic Shiitake (Lentinula edodes) Mycelia, Organic Cordyceps sinensis Mycelia, Organic Hericium erinaceous Mycelia, Organic Polyporus umbellatus Mycelia, Organic Poria cocos Mycelia, Organic Turkey Tails (Tremetes versicolor) Mycelia, Organic Agaricus blazei Mycelia, Organic Tremella fuciformis Mycelia
|Citrus C Blend
Amla Berry, Grapefruit Bioflavonoids (Naringin, Isonaringin, Naringenin, Neoeriocitrin, Neohesperidin, Poncirin, Hesperidin, Rhoifolin)
|Herbal Immune Support Blend
Acerola Cherry (fruit), Angelica root, Citrus Bioflavonoids 95% (fruit), Elderberry Extract (fruit), Ginger Root, Lemon Balm (leaf), Olive Leaf Extract (10% Oleoropein)
|Bacillus coagulans (1 Billion CFU)²||67 mg||+|
|¹ Percent Daily Values (DV) based on a 2,000 calorie diet
+ Daily Value not established
* Vitamin Code Food-Created Nutrients are individually created through microorganism cultivation which typically allows for the natural creation of known and yet to be discovered Code Factors such as live Probiotics, Bioactive Glycoproteins, Bioactive Lipoproteins, Bioactive Enzymes, Glucomannan, SOD, Glutathione, Beta-glucans, Lipoic Acid, Essential Trace Minerals, Glutamine, Polysaccharides and CoQ10.
** Vitamin Code Food-Chelated Minerals
² At time of manufacture