- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Multidimensional Immune Support
- Immune Support Comes Full Circle with Immune Balance
- Multidimensional Immune Support for Year-Round Wellness
- Featuring EPICOR - Clinically Studied Fermented Immune Activator
- Promotes and Maintains a Healthy Nose and Throat
- Supports Optimum Respiratory Healthy
- Supports Glutathione Production
- Whole Food Dietary Supplement
- Vitamin Code vitamins & minerals
- Clinically studied immune activators
- Foundational digestive health
- Traditional herbs & botanicals
Immune Balance from Garden of Life
To thrive in our modern world, proper immune system function is critical. The human immune system works constantly to defend the body against all kinds of environmental attacks—a highly complex "security system" designed to protect us. This system, located mostly in our blood and digestive tract is designed to identify and eliminate invaders. It does this by producing protective cells and compounds such as antibodies, T-cells, B-cells, macrophages, and Natural Killer cells. If the immune system is out of balance it can over-respond or under-respond. Keeping the immune system balanced is critical for maintaining extraordinary health.
Garden of Life Immune Balance formulas combine ancient wisdom with modern science to provide multidimensional support for your immune system.
Multidimensional Immune Support
- Foundational Digestive Health: Immune system function starts in the gut. Maintaining optimal digestive balance and function is the first step in any immune support program.
- Vitamin Code Vitamins and Minerals: Feed your body what it needs to perform—certain vitamins and minerals are well-documented as vital factors in immune wellness. Vitamin Code nutrients meet the highest quality standards in the vitamin and mineral world.
- Time-Tested Traditional Herbs and Botanicals: Traditionally used for generations, plant extracts continue to be widely utilized throughout the world today for healthy immune system function.
- Clinically Studied Immune Activators: Cutting-edge, whole food or botanical compounds backed by scientific research.
Your body's immune system is multidimensional—it needs multidimensional support—Immune Balance from Garden of Life.
Immune Balance Daily
- Supports the body's immune system
- Supports optimum respiratory health
- Increases secretory immunoglobulin A—an integral part of the body's immune system
- Promotes and maintains a healthy nose and throat
- Supports glutathione production, the body's own antioxidant
- Supports gut-related immune system function
Immune Balance Daily from Garden of life is a dynamic, broad-spectrum formula that provides multidimensional support for a balanced immune system and extraordinary health. Formulated with our Immune Balance Blend, time-tested traditional botanicals, Vitamin Code nutrients and probiotics - Immune Balance Daily works naturally to balance your body's immune defense systems.
Immune Balance Blend
Immune Balance Daily features our Immune Balance Blend, including EPICOR—a clinically studied, natural derivative of the probiotic Saccharomyces cerevisiae comprised of beta-glucans, mannan oligosaccharides (MOS) and other beneficial metabolites with immune supporting vitamins, minerals, amino acids and powerful antioxidant vitamin C.
The health benefits of EPICOR have been the subject of numerous clinical trials. In three recent double-blind placebo-controlled human clinical studies on 237 subjects, EPICOR demonstrated significant benefits compared to placebo in supporting the body's immune system function
Immune Balance Daily also includes Bacillus coagulans, a beneficial probiotic organism, to support gut-related immune system function, 2,000 IU of Vitamin Code vitamin D3, 500 mg of a proprietary Vitamin C and bioflavonoid complex, plus Vitamin Code Zinc and Selenium.
Adults take 2 caplets daily with water or juice. Not intended for children.
Brewer's yeast (saccharomyces cerevisiae), vegetable cellulose, sodium croscarmellose.
Contains no artificial colors or preservatives.
Vegetarian · Gluten free · Dairy free · No soy allergens
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Caplets|
|Serving Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV¹|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||<1%|
|Vitamin C (from Citrus C Blend)||500 mg||833%|
|Vitamin D3*||2,000 IU||500%|
|Immune Balanced Blend
EPICOR (Yeast Fermentate), Organic Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) Mycelia, Organic Maitake (Grifola frondosa) Mycelia, Organic Shiitake (Lentinula edodes) Mycelia, Organic Cordyceps sinensis Mycelia, Organic Hericium erinaceous Mycelia, Organic Polyporus umbellatus Mycelia, Organic Poria cocos Mycelia, Organic Turkey Tails (Tremetes versicolor) Mycelia, Organic Agaricus blazei Mycelia, Organic Tremella fuciformis Mycelia
|Citrus C Blend
Whole Food Vitamin C, Amla Berry, Grapefruit Bioflavonoids (Naringin, Isonarinagin, Naringenin, Neoeriocitrin, Neohesperidin, Poncirin, Hesperidin, Rhoifolin)
|Herbal Immune Blend
Acerola Cherry, Angelica root, Citrus Bioflavonoids 95% (fruit), Elderberry Extract (fruit), Ginger Root, Lemon Balm (leaf), Olive Leaf Extract (10% Oleoropein)
|Bacillus coagulans (1 Billion CFU)²||67 mg||+|
|¹ Percent Daily Values (DV) based on 2,000 calorie diet.
+ Daily Value not established
² At time of manufacture
* Vitamin Code Food-Created Nutrients are individually created through microorganism cultivation which allows for the natural creation of known and yet to be discovered Code Factors such as live Probiotics, Bioactive Glycoproteins, Bioactive Lipoproteins, Bioactive Enzymes, Glucomannan, SOD, Glutathione, Beta-glucans, Lipoic Acid, Essential Trace Minerals, Glutamine, Polysaccharides and CoQ10.
** Vitamin Code Food-Chelated Minerals