- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Whole Food Dietary Supplement
Multidimensional Immune Support for Sinus and the Upper Respiratory System
- Supports sinus health
- Supports nasal and throat health
- Supports a healthy respiratory tract
- Promotes overall immune health during stress
Clinically studied wild crafted butterbur extract (PA free)
Immune Balance from Garden of Life - Multidimensional Immune Support
- Foundational Digestive Health: Immune system function starts in the gut. Maintaining optimal digestive balance and function is the first step in any immune support program.
- Raw Food Vitamins and Minerals: Feed your body what it needs to perform—certain vitamins and minerals are well-documented as vital factors in immune wellness. Vitamin Code nutrients meet the highest quality standards in the vitamin and mineral world—Raw and whole food.
- Time-Tested Traditional Herbs and Botanicals: Traditionally used for generations, plant extracts continue to be widely utilized throughout the world today for healthy immune system function.
- Clinically Studied Immune Activators: Cutting-edge, whole food or botanical compounds backed by scientific research.
Your body's immune system is multidimensional—it needs multidimensional support—Immune Balance from Garden of Life.
Immune Balance Sinus from Garden of Life is a dynamic, broad-spectrum immunity formula that provides multidimensional support for seasonal sinus and respiratory health and wellness. Immune Balance Sinus works naturally to support a balanced immune system response for seasonal protection of sinus and respiratory health.
Featuring Wild Crafted Butterbur—Immune System Activator
Wild crafted butterbur extract, and its active component petasins, affect the function of immune components in the blood, supporting healthy immune function. Wild crafted butterbur extract has a significant amount of scientific support including multiple 'Gold-Standard' double-blind, placebo-controlled human clinical studies.
- Total number of human clinical studies—6
- Total number of subjects—780
Study findings indicate that wild crafted butterbur is effective in support of sinus health and respiratory function.
Immune Balance Sinus also includes S. boulardii, raw food-created vitamin D3, raw amla berry, a proprietary vitamin C and citrus bioflavonoid complex, beta-glucans, bromelain and other proteolytic enzymes, ingredients renowned for promoting immune, sinus and respiratory health.
Adults take 2 capsules daily with water. May be taken with or without food. Not intended for children.
Vegetable capsule (cellulose), brewer's yeast (saccharomyces cerevisiae).
Vegetarian · Gluten free · Dairy free · No soy allergens
Contains no filler ingredients, artificial colors or preservatives.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular bases or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if safety seals are punctured or broken.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV¹|
|Total Carbohydrate||<1 g||<1%|
|Vitamin C (from Raw Citrus C Blend)||250 mg||417%|
|Vitamin D3*||1,000 IU||250%|
|Saccharomyces boulardii (5 Billion CFU)²||250 mg||+|
|Raw Citrus C Blend
Raw Amla Berry, Raw Whole Food Vitamin C, Grapefruit Bioflavonoids (Naringin, Isonarinagin, Naringenin, Neoeriocitrin, Neohesperidin, Poncirin, Hesperidin, Rhoifolin)
|Wild Crafted Butterbur Extract (Petasites hybridus) stem 15% Petasins (PA Free)||100 mg||+|
|Herbal Immune Blend
Acerola Cherry, Angelica root, Citrus Bioflavonoids 95% (fruit), Elderberry Extract (fruit), Ginger root, Lemon Balm (leaf), Olive Leaf Extract (10% Oleoropein)
|Sinus Enzyme Blend
|Beta 1,3/1,6-D Glucan||10 mg||+|
|¹ Percent Daily Values (DV) based on 2,000 calorie diet.
+ Daily Value not established.
² At time of manufacture
* Raw Food-Created Nutrients are individually created through microorganism cultivation which allows for the natural creation of known and yet to be discovered Code Factors such as live Probiotics, Bioactive Glycoproteins, Bioactive Lipoproteins, Bioactive Enzymes, Glucomannan, SOD, Glutathione, Beta-glucans, Lipoic Acid, Essential Trace Minerals, Glutamine, Polysaccharides and CoQ10.