Categories Food, Groceries Gluten Free Foods
Categories Supplements EFA, Omega 3 6 9 ( EPA DHA ) Chia Seeds
Garden of Life, Organic Chia Seed, 12 oz (340 g)
This item may cause a delivery delay due to Korean custom's inspections.
Priced together: $17.41 Priced separately: $19.41
- Sustainably Grown and Harvested on Organic Family Farmland
- Raw Organics
- Super Omega 3
- Promotes Heart and Brain Health
- Helps Maintain Healthy Cholesterol and Blood Sugar
- Promotes Healthy Digestion and Elimination
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Gluten Free
- USDA Organic
- High Omega 3s
RAW Organics is a line of USDA Certified Organic, RAW foods reflecting Garden of Life's commitment to:
- Re-nourish our country with wholesome, Certified Organic, non-GMO whole foods brought to you at affordable prices.
- Re-invigorate the backbone of our culture - family farmers - providing them with guaranteed contracts and fair wages.
Garden of Life's Super Omega 3 Chia Seed is specially grown for us on family farms. We have a project underway to convert U.S.A. family farmland into thriving businesses who employ the best certified organic, sustainable, and Non-GMO agriculture practices.
Organic Chia Seeds are an essential superfood addition to your modern, fast paced diet. Our premium Chia has a very milk, nutty flavor that tastes great sprinkles on salads and cereal, or mixed into beans, legumes, yogurts, and especially smoothies.
Best if refrigerated after opening.
100% premium organic black chia seed.
Omega 3 (alpha-linolenic acid ALA) 3 g
Omega 6 (linoleic-acid LA) 1 g
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (12 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 28|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||35|
|Total Fat||4 g||6%*|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%*|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%*|
|Soluble Fiber||0.5 g|
|Insoluble Fiber||4.5 g|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.