Garden of Life, Organic Golden Flax Seed, 14 oz (397 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Sustainably Grown and Harvested on Organic Family Farmland
- Raw Organics
- Real Cold Milled
- Promotes Healthy Digestion and Regularity
- Promotes Heart, Breast and Brain Health
- Supports Healthy, Balanced Hormones
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Gluten Free
- USDA Organic
- High Omega 3s
- Certified Organic by International Certification Services
RAW Organics is a line of USDA Certified Organic, RAW foods reflecting Garden of Life's commitment to:
- Re-nourish our country with wholesome, Certified Organic, non-GMO whole foods brought to you at affordable prices.
- Re-invigorate the backbone of our culture - family farmers - providing them with guaranteed contracts and fair wages.
Our premium RAW Certified Organic Golden Flax Seed is grown for us in North Dakota on pristine and virgin soils. Our family farmers have been growing flax for generations. Our flax goes through a unique five step cleaning process that gently filters all impurities, leaving behind only the purest, freshest, Certified Organic Gold Flax Seeds. To unlock their goodness you need to mill the flax seeds and that's where we really shine, using state-of-the-art cold-milling methods that preserve all of the nutritional value, without releasing the valuable oils which can cause the seeds to go rancid.
Certified Organic Golden Flax Seeds are a nutrition wonder and are the most concentrated source of beneficial lignans, a polyphenol that supports digestion, reproductive, prostate, breast, and heart health - and even promotes beautiful hair and skin. Our premium Flax has a very mild, nutty flavor that testes great sprinkled on salads, cereal, yogurts, and smoothies.
Best if refrigerated after opening.
Real Cold Milled premium organic golden flax.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 28|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||50|
|Total Fat||6 g||9%*|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%*|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%*|
|Soluble Fiber||1 g|
|Insoluble Fiber||2 g|
|Omega 3 (alpha-linolenic acid ALA)||3 g|
|Omega 6 (linoleic-acid LA)||1 g|
|Omega 9 (oleic acid OA)||1 g|
|Antioxidant Lignans (SDG)||98 mg|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
It does have that distinctive flax seed flour taste but I find it as good as low-carb bread that is made of many dubious ingredients and sold at quite high prices, it is organic, easy to make(simply mix with egg, cinnamon powder and baking soda and bake) and so much cheaper. The best thing is that you know what healthy ingredients you eat! This golden flax makes golden colour muffins, lighter shaded and more bread-like than cocoa-like coloured muffins(without the cocoa taste...) made with brown flax seed meal.