- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- Sustainably Grown and Harvested on Organic Family Farmland
- Raw Organics
- Real Cold Milled
- Higher in Protein, Omega's, Vitamins and Minerals than Flax Alone
- Promotes Healthy Digestion and Regularity
- Promotes Heart, Breast and Brain Health
- Supports USA Organic Farms - Sustainably Grown
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Gluten Free
- USDA Organic
- High Omega 3s
- Certified Organic by International Certification Services
Raw Organics is a line of USDA Certified Organic, Raw foods reflecting Garden of Life's commitment to:
- Re-nourish our country with wholesome, Certified Organic, non-GMO whole foods brought to you at affordable prices.
- Re-invigorate the backbone of our culture - family farmers - providing them with guaranteed contracts and fair wages.
Garden of Life uses only premium Raw Certified Organic Golden flax Seed, grown for us in North Dakota and pristine and virgin soils. Our family farmers have been growing flax for generations. Our Flax goes through a unique five step cleaning process that gently filters all impurities, leaving behind only the Purest, Freshest, Raw Organic Golden Flax Seeds. Our Chia Seed is specially grown for us on family farms. We have a project underway to convert U.S.A. family farmland into thriving businesses who employ the best certified organic, sustainable, and Non-GMO agriculture practices.
Certified Organic Golden Flax Seeds are a nutrition wonder and are the most concentrated source of beneficial lignans, a polyphenol that supports digestion, reproductive, prostate, breast, and heart health - and even promotes beautiful hair and skin! We've added Raw Certified Organic richness of premium Organic Chia Seeds!
Best if refrigerated after opening.
Real cold milled premium organic golden flax, premium organic black chia seed.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 24|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||44|
|Total Fat||5 g||8%*|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%*|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%*|
|Soluble Fiber||2 g|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Omega 3 (alpha-linolenic acid ALA)||3 g|
|Omega 6 (linoleic-acid LA)||1 g|
|Omega 9 (oleic-acid OA)||1 g|
|Antioxidant Lignans (SDG)||90 mg|
The taste is not bad. The content has more Flax than Chia
Perfect with my goat milk
Posted by 4779327287628391791 on Nov 30, 2016
I like to mix this chia seed powder with my goat milk and cereal for a simple nutritious breakfast. The milled chia seed saved my a lot of time because no soakibg is needed. But of course, you have to accept that this will ahorten the shelf life so make sure you put into the fridge when opened
Love the combo
Posted by 5719521102089228178 on Sep 23, 2016
I love that I get Chia seeds along with flax seed.
Posted by 5655246100354026249 on May 15, 2016
More Flax than Chia
Posted by GrEaSeLiTeNiN on Apr 01, 2016
It is a good product just that it has noticeably far more flax seed than chia seeds.