Garden of Life, Organic Golden Flax Seed & Organic Chia Seed, 12 oz (340 g)
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Sustainably Grown and Harvested on Organic Family Farmland
- Raw Organics
- Real Cold Milled
- Higher in Protein, Omega's, Vitamins and Minerals than Flax Alone
- Promotes Healthy Digestion and Regularity
- Promotes Heart, Breast and Brain Health
- Supports USA Organic Farms - Sustainably Grown
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Gluten Free
- USDA Organic
- High Omega 3s
- Certified Organic by International Certification Services
Raw Organics is a line of USDA Certified Organic, Raw foods reflecting Garden of Life's commitment to:
- Re-nourish our country with wholesome, Certified Organic, non-GMO whole foods brought to you at affordable prices.
- Re-invigorate the backbone of our culture - family farmers - providing them with guaranteed contracts and fair wages.
Garden of Life uses only premium Raw Certified Organic Golden flax Seed, grown for us in North Dakota and pristine and virgin soils. Our family farmers have been growing flax for generations. Our Flax goes through a unique five step cleaning process that gently filters all impurities, leaving behind only the Purest, Freshest, Raw Organic Golden Flax Seeds. Our Chia Seed is specially grown for us on family farms. We have a project underway to convert U.S.A. family farmland into thriving businesses who employ the best certified organic, sustainable, and Non-GMO agriculture practices.
Certified Organic Golden Flax Seeds are a nutrition wonder and are the most concentrated source of beneficial lignans, a polyphenol that supports digestion, reproductive, prostate, breast, and heart health - and even promotes beautiful hair and skin! We've added Raw Certified Organic richness of premium Organic Chia Seeds!
Best if refrigerated after opening.
Real cold milled premium organic golden flax, premium organic black chia seed.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (15 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 24|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||44|
|Total Fat||5 g||8%*|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%*|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||20%*|
|Soluble Fiber||2 g|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Omega 3 (alpha-linolenic acid ALA)||3 g|
|Omega 6 (linoleic-acid LA)||1 g|
|Omega 9 (oleic-acid OA)||1 g|
|Antioxidant Lignans (SDG)||90 mg|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Oct 11, 2013
So good for you. I like the way it's ground up and easier to digest.
Flax seed and chia
Posted by Reviewer1208790 on Oct 17, 2013
use in my smoothies and with oatmeal, excellent
Hey--Iike this a lot!
Posted by alloriginal on Mar 03, 2014
I use a serving of this every day with my greens drink. It has a mild, nutty flavor. It is finely ground, so it mixes easily. What a great mix of omega fatty acids and fiber--a great addition to my nutritional regimen. Economical and organic, too. Want to know what works and what doesn't? Check out my other reviews by clicking my user name (alloriginal).
a customer from martinica
Posted by Reviewer3111925 on Aug 08, 2014
luv it. Great that it is in powder form