Garden of Life, RAW Enzymes, Men, 90 Veggie Caps
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Overtime Enzymes
- 22 Enzymes
- Highest Potency
- Full Spectrum Digestive Enzymes plus Powerful Probiotics and RAW Food Vitamins and Minerals
- RAW Whole Food Dietary Supplement
The Next Generation of Digestive Health
Garden of Life introduces RAW Enzymes—the most powerful digestive enzyme formulas available. RAW Enzymes—whole food, plant-based enzyme formulas that deliver 22 powerful digestive enzymes with unsurpassed enzymatic activity to help your body digest the complete the range of proteins, fats, carbohydrates and fiber. Enzymes can aid in the digestion of dairy, grains, sugars, nuts, seeds, beans, broccoli and cabbage as well as other difficult-to-digest foods. RAW Enzymes supports the digestion of fruit, vegetable and grain nutrients while reducing the occasional discomfort sometimes experienced from these foods.
RAW Enzymes provides specific enzymes and supporting nutrients necessary to meet digestive and overall health needs.
RAW Enzymes Men
- Colon Health
- Healthy Digestion
- Gut-Related Immunity
- Healthy Prostate
- Heart Health
- Healthy Metabolism
RAW Enzymes Men delivers higher activity per serving of a broader range of enzymes than any other digestive enzyme formula and has been specifically formulated to meet the unique digestive and overall health needs of men-with amplified strength of fat- and protein-digesting enzymes.
RAW Enzymes Men is the most complete digestive enzyme formula available today—providing 22 powerful digestive enzymes, probiotic-created vitamins, minerals and antioxidant enzymes including glutathione, catalase and SOD with powerful probiotics that act as "enzyme factories"—generating additional enzymes—working overtime for extraordinary digestive health.
- Helps your body process difficult-to-digest foods such as dairy, grains, sugars, nuts, seeds, beans, broccoli and cabbage
- Supports colon health and overall digestive function
- Supports gut-related immune system health
- Reduces occasional post meal gas and bloating
- Supports prostate health, heart health and a healthy metabolism
- pH optimized enzyme support for the entire digestive tract
Clinically studied probiotics provide added digestive support and act as "enzyme factories"—continually generating additional enzymes round-the-clock as part of their natural, metabolic life cycle.
Raw Enzymes - working overtime for extraordinary digestive health.
Adults take 1 capsule 3 times per day with meals. You may gradually increase up to 9 capsules per day. Contents may be mixed in your favorite raw juice or water. Not intended for children.
Vegetable cellulose, brewer's yeast (saccharomyces cerevisiae), lactobacillus bulgaricus.
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- No Binders or Fillers
Contains no filler ingredients, artificial colors or preservatives.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are being treated for ulcers, are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication (particularly blood thinners) on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 90|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A*||67 IU||2%|
|Vitamin D*||167 IU||42%|
|Vitamin K* (as Menaquinone 7 "MK-7")||2 mcg||3%|
|Thiamin* (Vitamin B1)||0.08 mg||6%|
|Riboflavin* (Vitamin B2)||0.03 mg||2%|
|Niacin* (as Niacinamide)||0.33 mg||2%|
|Vitamin B6*||0.07 mg||3%|
|Folic Acid*||17 mcg||4%|
|Vitamin B12*||3 mcg||56%|
|Pantothenic Acid*||0.17 mg||2%|
|RAW Enzyme Blend¹||575 mg||+|
Protease (high pH) [Dairy Digesting]
Protease (low pH) [Dairy Digesting]
Protease (mid pH) [Dairy Digesting]
Protease (neutral pH) [Dairy Digesting]
Lactase [Dairy Digesting]
|Enzyme-Generating Probiotic Blend||31 mg||+|
|Bacillus coagulans, Saccharomyces boulardii
|Superoxide Dismutase||5 SOD Units¹||+|
|Mineral Enzyme Activators
Red Algae (Algae calcareas), alfalfa in an ocean-based ionic mineral blend
|+ Daily Value not established.
* RAW Food-Created Nutrients are individually created through dual-organism cultivation which typically allows for the natural creation of known and yet to be discovered Code Factors such as Live Probiotics, Bioactive Glycoproteins, Bioactive Lipoproteins, Bioactive Enzymes, Glucomannan, SOD, Glutathione, Beta-glucans, Lipoic Acid, Essential Trace Minerals, Glutamine, Polysaccharides and CoQ10.
¹ At time of blending
iHerb Customer Reviews
Not sure what raw means in terms of enzymes but these seem to be helping with some mild digestion issues I've always had. I've also experienced less food related issues when I eat something that has historically given me trouble. I did have some gas issues when I first started taking this but that has gone down. I take one with each meal and have felt more energetic since I started taking the product. Note that this men's formula doesn't mean you have to be a man to take it. The men's formula has more protein related enzymes and the women's formula has more carb and fat related enzymes. The 50 & wiser formulas have more enzyme activity than the standard ones since older people have more trouble with digestion.