Garden of Life, RAW Protein, Beyond Organic Protein Formula, 15 Packets, 0.78 oz (22 g) Each7 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.3 lbs (0.59 kg)
- Product Code: GOL-11554
- UPC Code: 658010115544
- Package Quantity: 15 Packets, 0.78 oz (22 g) Each
- Dimensions: 5.2 x 4.1 x 6.2 in, 1 lbs (0.45 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.05
- USDA Organic
- Excellent Source of Protein from RAW Organic Sprouts
- 17 Grams Per Serving
- Vitamin Code
- Fat-Soluble Vitamins A, D, E, K
- Live Probiotics and Enzymes
- No Fillers, Artificial Flavors or Synthetic Nutrients
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Lactose Free
- No Artificial Sweeteners
- No Preservatives
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Single Serving Packets
- RAW Food Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by QAI.
Go Beyond Organic with Garden of Live RAW Protein — providing high quality, plant-based protein plus live probiotics and enzymes, fat-soluble vitamins and nutrient Code Factors such as Beta-glucans, SOD, glutathione and CoQ10 for overall health and vitality.
- Provides RAW organic sprouted protein and live probiotics and enzymes
- Excellent source of protein - 17 grams and 33% Daily Value
- Contains Vitamin Code RAW Food-Created Nutrients vitamins A, D, E and K, with their unique Code Factors intact, enabling natural recognition by your body
- Increases the protein content of meals - just add to food or beverages
- Suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets
- Good for those on low carbohydrate diets
- Alternative to soy and animal protein powders
- Good for those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey and other protein sources
- Easily digested - supports digestive health and function with live probiotics and protein-digesting enzymes
- Pleasant neutral taste — great foundation for shakes, smoothies and other beverages
Raw Protein provides a complete suite of essential amino acids.
Your decision to purchase organic is not only an investment in your health, but in the health of the planet for generations to come.
Unlock the nutritive power of living grains and seeds with garden of Life RAW Protein - a certified organic, RAW, vegan protein powder. Featuring 13 RAW and organic sprouts, RAW Protein is an excellent source of complete protein - providing 17 grams and 33% of the Daily Value — including all essential amino acids. RAW Protein contains Vitamin Code RAW Food-Created fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K and supports digestive health and function with live probiotics and protein-digesting enzymes.
Use RAW Protein to increase the protein content of meals — just add to food or beverages. It mixes instantly and has a pleasant neutral taste, making it an excellent foundation for a refreshing, high protein energy shake or smoothie. RAW Protein is suitable for almost anyone, including those on vegetarian or vegan diets, those on low carbohydrate diets or those with gastrointestinal sensitivities to milk, whey, or other protein sources.
Adults mix 1 packet in 8 ounces of water or juice one (or more) times per day. Can also be mixed with almond or rice milk. Not intended for children
Brewer's yeast (saccharomyces cerevisiae), lactobacillus bulgaricus, natto.
Contains (fermented) soy.
Contains no filler ingredients, artificial colors or preservatives
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if packet is torn or punctured.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Packet (22 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%¹|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%¹|
|Soluble Fiber||2 g||+|
|Insoluble Fiber||1 g||+|
|Vitamin A*||200 IU||4%|
|Vitamin D*||400 IU||100%|
|Vitamin E*||5 IU||18%|
|Vitamin K* (as Menaquinone 7 MK-7)||5 mcg||6%|
|Organic RAW Sprout Blend
Organic Spouted Brown Rice Protein, Organic Amaranth Sprout, Organic Quinoa Sprout, Organic Millet Sprout, Organic Buckwheat Sprout, Organic Garbanzo Bean Sprout, Organic Lentil Sprout, Organic Adzuki Bean Sprout, Organic Flax Seed Sprout, Organic Sunflower Seed Sprout, Organic Pumpkin Seed Sprout, Organic Chia Seed Sprout, Organic Sesame Seed Sprout
|RAW Probiotic & Enzyme Blend
High Protein Chlorella, Proteases, Bacillus subtilis
alpha-tocotrienol, beta-tocotrienol, gamma-tocotrienol, delta-tocotrienol, beta-tocopherol, gamma-tocopherol
|¹ Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
+ Daily Value not established.
* RAW Food-Created Nutrients are individually created through dual-organism cultivation which typically allows for the natural creation of known and yet to be discovered Code Factors such as Live Probiotics, Bioactive Glycoproteins, Bioactive Lipoproteins, Bioactive Enzymes, Glucomannan, SOD, Glutathione, Beta-glucans, Lipoic Acid, Essential Trace Minerals, Glutamine, Polysaccharides and CoQ10.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have tried all of the veg proteins - all of them. Soy - can't really digest Hemp - Face breaks out because of hemp oil Rice - Equivalent to clay - constipating like heck - can't digest Tofu - yuck - indigestion This uses sprouted everything, which makes it digestible!! It also has no salt, and no one benefits from a glob of salt (Vega Sport Protein is great, but they ruin it with salt!) I add BCAAs and glutamine to this to follow Dr. Mark Houston's recommendations (see his recent cardiovascular book on Amazon) GARDEN OF LIFE: PLEASE DON'T STOP MAKING THIS FABULOUSLY HEALTHY PRODUCT!
i have very disabling asthma which is much better managed with good nutrition and a dose of this raw protein in the morning held me maintain steady energy levels all day at work it has also helped lower my cholesterol and has increased the vit b12 in my system. I have bought the sachets so that I can take them with me across borders on my holidays