Garden of Life, RAW Protein, Beyond Organic Protein Formula, Real RAW Vanilla Spiced Chai, 15 Packets, .79 oz (23 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Try Our New Flavor!
- USDA Organic
- Excellent Source of Protein from 13 RAW Organic Sprouts
- 17 Grams Per Serving
- Vitamin Code Fat Soluble Vitamins A, D, E, K
- Live Probiotics and Enzymes
- No Fillers, Artificial Flavors or Synthetic Nutrients
- Vegan · Gluten Free · Dairy Free · Soy Free
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Single Serving Packets
- RAW Food Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic by QAI
Why RAW Really Matters:
Heat can denature proteins, reducing their availability to your body. But Garden of Life's Certified Organic plant proteins are different; always gently produced at low temperatures, without any added fillers or carriers (like maltodextrin which can come from GMO corn) preserving their complete amino acid integrity and whole-food, Certified Organic, Non GMO goodness.
Garden of Life RAW Protein - Beyond Organic Protein
Unlock the nutritive power of living grains and seeds with Garden of Life RAW Protein — a certified organic, RAW, vegan protein powder. Featuring 13 RAW and organic sprouts, RAW Protein is an excellent source of complete protein - providing 17 grams and 34% of the Daily Value - including all essential amino acids. RAW Protein contains Vitamin Code RAW Food-Created fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K and supports digestive health and function with live probiotics and protein-digesting enzymes.
- Helps build and repair muscle
- Good for pre and post workout
- Promotes protein synthesis
- Contains 3.8 g of branched chain amino acids
- Increases protein content of meals and snacks
- Easily digested
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Good for those with sensitivities to milk and other proteins
- Highest quality alternative to soy, whey and milk protein
Adults mix 1 packet in 6 ounces of water one (or more) times per day. Delicious with almond or rice milk. Not intended for children.
Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Lactobacillus bulgaricus.
Vegan · Certified organic · Gluten free · Dairy free
Lactose free · Soy free · No fillers · No synthetic nutrients
No artificial flavors or sweeteners · No preservatives · No pea protein
Contains no filler ingredients, artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or preservatives.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if packet is torn or punctured.
Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Packet (23 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%¹|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%¹|
|Soluble Fiber||2 g||+|
|Insoluble Fiber||1 g||+|
|Other Carbohydrate||1 g||+|
|Vitamin A*||200 IU||4%|
|Vitamin D*||400 IU||100%|
|Vitamin E*||5 IU||18%|
|Vitamin K*||5 mcg||6%|
|Organic RAW Sprout Blend
Organic Sprouted Brown Rice Protein, Organic Amaranth Sprout, Organic Quinoa Sprout, Organic Millet Sprout, Organic Buckwheat Sprout, Organic Garbanzo Bean Sprout, Organic Lentil Sprout, Organic Adzuki Bean Sprout, Organic Flax Seed Sprout, Organic Sunflower Seed Sprout, Organic Pumpkin Seed Sprout, Organic Chia Seed Sprout, Organic Sesame Seed Sprout, High Protein Cracked-Wall Chlorella, RAW Natural Vanilla Flavor, RAW Organic Stevia (Leaf), RAW Natural Chia Flavor
|RAW Probiotic & Enzyme Blend
Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus acidophilus (3 Billion CFU)
Protease 2,500 HUT, Bromelain 100,000 PU, Acid Protease 10 SAPU, Papain 100,000 PU
alpha-tocotrienol, beta-tocotrienol, gamma-tocotrienol, delta-tocotrienol, beta-tocopherol, gamma-tocopherol
|¹ Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
+Daily Value not established.
Amino Acid Profile
|Aspartic Acid||1638 mg|
|Glutamic Acid||3098 mg|
|* = Essential Amino Acids
^ = Branch Chained Amino Acids
|BV (Biological Value) provides a measurement of how efficient the body utilizes the protein consumed in the diet, the human body is using the Organic RAW Fit to 98.2% efficiency which compares very similarly to animal proteins, and is far superior to other vegetarian proteins such as pea protein at 48% BV and soy protein at 57% BV.|