Garden of Life, Vitamin Code, Kids, Chewable Whole Food Multivitamin for Kids, Cherry Berry, 60 Chewable Bears
- Beyond Vitamin & Minerals
- Made with Vitamin Code Vitamins and Minerals
- No Isolated or Synthetic Nutrients
- With ProBiora 3 for Kids — Probiotics Found in a Healthy Kid's Mouth
- 22 Organically Grown Fruit and Veggies
- Vegetarian • Gluten Free
- Whole Food Dietary Supplement
- The Fruit and Vegetables in Vitamin Code Kids are Organically Grown
Nature-Intended Benefits for Kids
- Immune Support - Vitamin A, C, D3, Selenium, Zinc
- Mental and Physical Energy - Vitamin B Complex, Iron
- Support for Growing Bones - Vitamin A, C, D, Calcium, Magnesium
- Eye Health - Vitamin A, C, Zinc
- Digestive Health - Vitamin D3
Does your Child's Multi Have the Code?
The Food-Created Nutrients in Vitamin Code formulas are cultivated with their unique Code Factors intact, enabling natural recognition of nutrients by your body.
What is a Code Factor?
The known, and yet to be discovered, synergistic compounds found in food and necessary for proper nutrient delivery. Providing these Code Factors infuses the essential elements of whole foods that the body thrives upon.
- Code Factors — Infused with essential elements from whole food
- No yucky chemical isolates or synthetic nutrients
- Nutrient-specific peptides for targeted delivery
- Individual nutrient creation for maximized potency
- Living nutrients as nature intended
Vitamin Code Kids
- Immune Support
- Mental and Physical Energy
- Support for Growing Bones
- Eye Health
- Digestive Health
Feed your child's body with Vitamin Code Kids, a great-tasting, chewable multivitamin specifically designed to meet the unique nutritional needs of kids. Vitamin Code Kids is made with Food-Created Nutrients, providing targeted delivery of essential vitamins and minerals kids need for extraordinary health and vitality.
Your child's body is designed to recognize and utilize nutrients best when they come from food. Each individual nutrient delivered from food comes intact with its own specific and unique cofactors that tell the body where and how to utilize that nutrient. When vitamins or minerals are isolated from food or synthesized in a lab, their cofactors can be removed, inhibiting their ability to effectively nourish the body. While a diet rich in whole foods is the best way to consume nutrients, if you are going to supplement your child's diet, you should seek out a whole food multivitamin made with Food-Created Nutrients.
Go beyond vitamins and minerals with Vitamin Code Kids Formula for yummy nutritional support of your child's extraordinary health. Your child only gets one body, so feed it nutrients as nature intended.
Children four and older chew 2 bears daily under adult supervision.
Xylitol, organic cane sugar, vegetable cellulose, lactobacillus bulgaricus, natural flavors, brewer's yeast (saccharomyces cerevisiae), beet powder.
Manufactured in a facility that also processes soy. May contain soy.
Contains no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or sweeteners.
Bear color may vary from lot to lot.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Do not take with sulfonamides since PABA interferes with the activity of the drug.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a physician or poison control center immediately.
|Serving Size: 2 Chewable Bears|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%¹|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||3%¹|
|Vitamin A* Complex (as Beta-carotene)||5,000 IU||100%|
|Vitamin C*||60 mg||100%|
|Vitamin D*||400 IU||100%|
|Vitamin E*||16 IU||53%|
|Vitamin K*||50 mcg||62%|
|Thiamine* (Vitamin B1)||2 mg||133%|
|Riboflavin* (Vitamin B2)||2 mg||118%|
|Niacin* (as Niacinamide)||20 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6*||6 mg||300%|
|Vitamin B12*||6 mcg||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid*||5 mg||50%|
alpha-carotene, gamma-carotene, Lycopene
|Fruit and Vegetable Juice Blend
Organic Strawberry (fruit), Organic Cherry (fruit), Organic Blackberry (fruit), Organic Blueberry (fruit), Organic Raspberry (fruit), Organic Beet Juice (root), Organic Carrot Juice (root), Organic Spinach Juice (leaf), Organic Broccoli Juice (flower & stem), Organic Tomato Juice (fruit), Organic Kale Juice (leaf), Organic Red Cabbage Juice (leaf), Organic Parsley Juice (leaf), Organic Brussels Sprout Juice (leaf), Organic Green Bell Pepper Juice (fruit), Organic Cucumber Juice (gourd), Organic Celery Juice (stalk), Organic Garlic Juice (bulb), Organic Ginger Juice (root), Organic Green Onion Juice (root), Organic Cauliflower Juice (flower & stem), Organic Asparagus Juice (flower & stem)
|Citrus C Blend
Amla Berry, Grapefruit Bioflavonoids (Naringin, Isonaringin, Naringenin, Neoeriocitrin, Neohesperidin, Poncirin, Hesperidin, Rhoifolin)
|Oral Health Probiotic Blend
ProBiora3 for Kids (S. rattus JH145, S. uberis KJ2, S. oralis KJ3
|¹Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
+Daily Values not established.
* Food-Created Nutrients are individually created through dual-organism cultivation which allows for the natural creation of known and yet to be discovered Code Factors such as Live Probiotics, Bioactive Glycoproteins, Bioactive Lipoproteins, Bioactive Enzymes, Glucomannan, SOD, Glutathione, Beta-glucans, Lipoic Acid, Essential Trace Minerals, Glutamine, Polysaccharides and CoQ10.
** Food-Chelated Minerals