Garden of Life, Vitamin Code, Raw Prenatal, 180 UltraZorbe Veggie Caps34 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.76 lbs (0.8 kg)
- Product Code: GOL-11590
- UPC Code: 658010115902
- Package Quantity: 180 UltraZorbe Veggie Caps
- Dimensions: 3.3 x 3.3 x 6 in, 1.05 lbs (0.48 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Raw Beyond Vitamins & Minerals
- Probiotic Immune System Support for Two
- 800 mcg of Folate
- Ginger for Morning Sickness
- Raw Iron - Easy on The Stomach
- 1,400 IU Vitamin D for Optimal Dietary Calcium Absorption
- Whole Food Nutritional Support for Mom & Baby
- Raw Food Dietary Supplement
- AlgaeCal Raw Clinical Strength
- Raw Vitamins & Minerals
- Vegetarian · Gluten Free · Dairy Free
Nature-Intended Benefits for You and Your Baby
- Healthy Digestion and Elimination - Probiotics, Ginger, Vitamin D, Zinc
- Reproductive Health - Folate, Calcium, Zinc
- Neural Tube Health - Folate, Vitamin B12
- Immune Support for Two - Probiotics, Vitamins A, C, E, Selenium, Zinc
- Healthy Heart & Blood - Iron, Vitamins C, E & B Complex, Folate
- Mental and Physical Energy - Vitamin B Complex, Chromium, Iron
Does Your Prenatal Multi Have The Code?
The Raw Food-Created Nutrients in Vitamin Code formulas are cultivated with their unique Code Factors intact, enabling natural recognition of nutrients by your body.
What is a Code Factor?
The known and yet to be discovered synergistic compounds found in food and necessary for proper nutrient delivery. Providing these Code Factors infuses the essential elements of whole-foods that the body thrives upon.
What is a Raw Vitamin?
- Raw Food-Created Nutrients for Targeted Delivery
- Live Probiotics & Enzymes
- Wide Array of Nutrient Cofactors
- Body Ready Raw Living Nutrients - As Nature Intended
Whole Food Prenatal Multi with Raw Food-Created Nutrients
- Healthy Digestion and Elimination
- Immune System Support for Two
- Healthy Heart and Blood
- Reproductive Health
- Neural Tube Health
- Mental and Physical Energy
You are developing your baby's one and only body, so feed your body Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal Formula, specifically designed to meet the unique needs of women during pre-conception, pregnancy and lactation. Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal Formula contains Raw Food-Created Nutrients, providing targeted delivery of essential vitamins and minerals to support your baby's healthy development and your extraordinary health, plus clinically studied probiotics that provide a "head-start" for your unborn child's immune system and overall health.
Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal Benefits:
- Supports the immune system of your unborn child
- Supports the immune system of Mom and her newborn baby
- Supports healthy digestion and elimination with Probiotics, Ginger, Vitamin D and Zinc
- Provides Ginger - traditionally used to ease the common digestive discomforts typically associated with pregnancy
- During pregnancy, blood volume can increase up to 50%, increasing iron requirements and causing the heart to work harder to support the developing child's needs. Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal Formula supports heart and blood health with Iron, Vitamins C, E and B Complex, plus Folate
- Provides 800 mcg of Folate. The CDC recommends at least 400 mcg in support of healthy neural tube development before conception through at least the first trimester of pregnancy
- Supports skin health with Vitamins A and C, Copper and Iron.
Adults take 3 capsules daily. May be taken with or without food. Capsules can be opened. Contents may be taken directly with water or raw juices. Not intended for children.
Vegetable cellulose, Brewer's yeast (saccharomyces cerevisiae), lactobacillus bulgaricus, phosphorus, natto.
Contains (fermented) soy.
Contains no filler ingredients, artificial colors or preservatives.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a physician or poison control center immediately.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 3 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A* (as beta-carotene)||5,000 IU||100%|
|Vitamin C*||60 mg||100%|
|Vitamin D*||1,400 IU||350%|
|Vitamin E*||30 IU||100%|
|Vitamin K* (as MK-7)||50 mcg||63%|
|Thiamin* (Vitamin B1)||1.5 mg||100%|
|Riboflavin* (Vitamin B2)||1.7 mg||100%|
|Niacin* (as Niacinamide)||20 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6*||2 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B12*||6 mcg||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid*||10 mg||100%|
alpha-tocotrienol, beta-tocotrienol, gamma-tocotrienol, delta-tocotrienol, beta-tocopherol, gamma-tocopherol
alpha-carotene, gamma-carotene, Lycopene
|Raw Organic Fruit & Vegetable Blend
Organic Strawberry (fruit), Organic Cherry (fruit), Organic Blackberry (fruit), Organic Blueberry (fruit), Organic Raspberry (fruit), Organic Beet Juice (root), Organic Carrot Juice (root), Organic Spinach Juice (leaf), Organic Broccoli Juice (flower & stem), Organic Tomato Juice (fruit), Organic Kale Juice (leaf), Organic Red Cabbage Juice (leaf), Organic Parsley Juice (leaf), Organic Brussels Sprouts Juice (leaf), Organic Green Bell Pepper Juice (fruit), Organic Cucumber Juice (gourd), Organic Celery Juice (stalk), Organic Garlic Juice (bulb), Organic Ginger Juice (root), Organic Green Onion Juice (root), Organic Cauliflower Juice (flower & stem), Organic Asparagus Juice (flower & stem)
|Raw Organic Sprout Blend
Organic Amaranth Sprout, Organic Quinoa Sprout, Organic Millet Sprout, Organic Buckwheat Sprout, Organic Garbanzo Bean Sprout, Organic Lentil Sprout, Organic Adzuki Been Sprout, Organic Flax Seed Sprout, Organic Sunflower Seed Sprout, Organic Pumpkin Seed Sprout, Organic Chia Seed Sprout, Organic Sesame Seed Sprout
|Prenatal Digestive Comfort Blend
Ginger (root and rhizome), Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus plantarum (6 Billion CFU)²
|Mineral Enzyme Activators
Red Algae (Algas calcareas), alfalfa in an ocean-based ionic mineral blend
|¹ Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
+ Daily Value not established.
** Raw Food-Chelated Minerals
² At time of manufacture
* Raw Food-Created Nutrients are individually created through dual-organism cultivation which typically allows for the natural creation of known and yet to be discovered Code Factors such as Live Probiotics, Bioactive Glycoproteins, Bioactive Lipoproteins, Bioactive Enzymes, Glucomannan, SOD, Glutathione, Beta-glucans, Lipoic Acid, Essential Trace Minerals, Glutamine, Polysaccharides and CoQ10.
♦AlgaeCal Raw - a raw, certified organic, whole food marine algae complex containing 73 naturally occurring minerals and trace elements.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I'm 10 weeks, and I have been taking these to "get ready" since six months before we started trying (we conceived immediately). This is one of the only vitamins with folate, versus the synthetic folic acid, and it also includes plenty of vitamin K. I also take their calcium supplement, since I'm in my first trimester.
These were not hard on my tummy and I did not feel as tired as I did with my other pregnancies (despite having five other children). It was hugely reassuring to know I was getting my baby's need for folic acid, DHA and other essential nutrients to his/her development.