- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Garden of Life, Vitamin Code, Raw Prenatal, 90 UltraZorbe Veggie Caps66 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.26 lbs (0.57 kg)
- Product Code: GOL-11392
- UPC Code: 658010113922
- Package Quantity: 90 UltraZorbe Veggie Caps
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.8 x 5.2 in, 0.75 lbs (0.34 kg)
Combo Discount: -$1.00
- Raw Beyond Vitamins & Minerals
- Probiotic Immune System Support for Two
- 800 mcg of Folic Acid
- Ginger for Morning Sickness
- Raw Iron - Easy on the Stomach
- 1,400 IU Vitamin D for Optimal Dietary Calcium Absorption
- Whole Food Nutritional Support For Mom & Baby
- Raw Food Dietary Supplement
- Raw Vitamins & Minerals
- Vegetarian · Gluten Free · Dairy Free
Nature-Intended Benefits For You and Your Baby
- Healthy Digestion and Elimination - Probiotics, Ginger, Vitamin D3, Zinc
- Reproductive Health - Folate, Calcium, Zinc
- Neural Tube Health - Folate, Vitamin B12
- Immune Support for Two - Probiotics, Vitamin A, C, E, Selenium, Zinc
- Healthy Heart & Blood - Iron, Vitamin C, E, & B Complex, Folate
- Mental and Physical Energy - Vitamin B Complex, Chromium, Iron
Does Your Prenatal Multi Have The Code?
The Raw Food-Created Nutrients in Vitamin Code formulas are cultivated with their unique Code Factors intact, enabling natural recognition of nutrients by your body.
What is Code Factor?
The known, and yet to be discovered, synergistic compounds found in food and necessary for proper nutrient delivery. Providing these Code Factors infuses the essential elements of whole foods that the body thrives upon.
What is a Raw Vitamin?
- Raw-Food-Created Nutrients for Targeted Delivery
- Live Probiotics & Enzymes
- No Binders or Fillers
- Wide Array of Nutrient Cofactors
- Body Ready Raw Living Nutrients - As Nature Intended
Whole Food Prenatal Multi with Raw Food-Created Nutrients
- Healthy Digestion and Elimination
- Immune System Support for Two
- Mental and Physical Energy
- Reproductive Health
- Neural Tube Health
- Healthy Heart and Blood
You are developing your baby's one and only body, so feed your baby Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal Formula, specifically designed to meet be the unique needs of women during pre-conception, pregnancy and lactation. Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal Formula contains Raw Food-Created Nutrients, providing targeted delivery of essential vitamins and minerals to support your baby's healthy development and your extraordinary health, plus clinically studied probiotics that provide a "head-start" for your unborn child's immune system and overall health.
Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal Benefits:
- Supports the immune system of your unborn child
- Supports the immune system of Mom and her newborn baby
- Supports health digestion and elimination with Probiotics, Ginger, Vitamin D, and Zinc
- Provides Ginger - traditionally used to ease the common digestive discomforts typically associated with pregnancy
- During pregnancy, blood volume can increase up to 50%, increasing iron requirements and causing the heart to work harder to support the developing child's needs. Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal Formula supports heart and blood health with Iron, Vitamin C, E, and B Complex, plus Folate
- Provides 800 mcg of Folate. The CDC recommends at least 400 mcg in support of healthy neural tube development before conception through at least the first trimester of pregnancy
- Supports skin health with Vitamin A and C, Copper and Iron
Adults take 3 capsules daily. May be taken with or without food. Capsules may be opened. Contents may be taken directly with water or raw juices. Not intended for children.
Vegetable cellulose, Brewer's yeast (saccharomyces cerevisiae), lactobacillus bulgaricus, phosphorus, natto. Contains (fermented) soy.
Contains no filler ingredients, artificial colors, or preservatives.
Caution: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, anticipate surgery, take medication on regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a physician or poison control center immediately.
|Serving Size: 3 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A* (as beta-carotene)||5,000 IU||100%|
|Vitamin C*||60 mg||100%|
|Vitamin D*||1,400 IU||350%|
|Vitamin E*||30 IU||100%|
|Vitamin K* (as MK-7)||50 mcg||63%|
|Thiamin* (Vitamin B1)||1.5 mg||100%|
|Riboflavin* (Vitamin B2)||1.7 mg||100%|
|Niacin* (as Niacinamide)||20 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6*||2 mg||100%|
|Vitamin B12*||6 mcg||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid*||10 mcg||100%|
alpha-tocotrienol, beta-tocotrienol, gamma-tocotrienol, delta-tocotrienol, beta-tocopherol, gamma-tocopherol
alpha-carotene, gamma-carotene, Lycopene
|Raw Organic Fruit & Vegetable Blend
Organic Strawberry (fruit), Organic Cherry (fruit), Organic Blackberry (fruit), Organic Blueberry (fruit), Organic Raspberry (fruit), Organic Beet Juice (root), Organic Carrot Juice (root), Organic Spinach Juice (leaf), Organic Broccoli Juice (flower & stem), Organic Tomato Juice (fruit), Organic Kale Juice (leaf), Organic Red Cabbage Juice (leaf), Organic Parsley Juice (fruit), Organic Brussels Sprout Juice (leaf), Organic Green Bell Pepper Juice (fruit), Organic Cucumber Juice (gourd), Organic Celery Juice (stalk), Organic Garlic Juice (bulb), Organic Ginger Juice (root), Organic Green Onion Juice (root), Organic Cauliflower Juice (flower & stem), Organic Asparagus Juice (flower & stem)
|Raw Organic Sprout Blend
Organic Amaranth Sprout, Organic Quinoa Sprout, Organic Millet Sprout, Organic Buckwheat Sprout, Organic Garbanzo Bean Sprout, Organic Lentil Sprout, Organic Adzuki Bean Sprout, Organic Flax Seed Sprout, Organic Sunflower Seed Sprout, Organic Pumpkin Seed Sprout, Organic Chia Seed Sprout, Organic Sesame Seed Sprout
|Prenatal Digestive Comfort Blend
Ginger (root and rhizome), Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus plantarum (6 billion CFU)²
|Mineral Enzyme Activators
Red Algae (Algas calcareas), alfalfa in an ocean-based ionic mineral blend
|¹ Percent Daily Value are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
+ Daily Value not established.
² At time of manufacture
** Raw Food-Chelated Minerals
* Raw Food-Created Nutrients are individually created through dual-organism cultivation which typically allows for the natural creation of known and yet to be discovered Code Factors such as Live Probiotics, Bioactive Glycoproteins, Bioactive Lipoproteins, Bioactive Enzymes, Glucomannan, SOD, Glutathione, Beta-glucans, Lipoic Acid, Essential Trace Minerals, Glutamine, Polysaccharides and CoQ10.
♦AlgaeCal Raw - a raw, certified organic, whole food marine algae complex containing 73 naturally occurring minerals and trace elements.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I bought this product for my sister who is expecting her first baby this summer. We are both very pleased with the all natural, organic, whole food complex, making it easier to digest and having a much faster absorption rate. It provides a great boost of energy and doesn't need to be taken with food; preventing any type of nausea. The value for the product is unmatched (trust me, I've looked).
This prenatal was easy to swallow, never gave me an upset stomach and has so many great ingredients! You can't beat it for the price! I highly recommend this one!