- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $3.00|
- The Healthy Alternative to Bacon Bits!
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
We know you'll love these Italian Seasoning Nuggets. Dress up every dish for pennies a serving.
Just Sprinkle It On
As a gourmet topping for salads, pizza, sushi, baked and mashed potatoes, pasta...tastes great on just about everything.
Organic garlic, chopped and toasted to crunchy perfection in organic extra-virgin olive oil, blended with a proprietary blend of organic Italian seasonings
Store in cool dry place.
|Serving Size: 1/2 tsp|
|Servings Per Container: 50|
|Total Fat||.4 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb||0 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium or Iron
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Good addition to every meal
Posted by LovelyHoney on Aug 03, 2016
I looove garlic in every form and shape, so this mix is great to spice up pretty much every meal. But this price for such a small bottle, it is just to much! I stopped ordering GG products because of that and just combine my own mixtures - I buy minced garlic in bulk and add spices. That way is much more cheaper.
Posted by Strelka on Jun 27, 2016
Not very tasty
Posted by RedAlex on Apr 04, 2015
I usually love garlic. I used these nuggets on everything, unfortunately the taste is not very strong. I don't know what kind of garlic they used, but it really has not that much of flavor.
Posted by 5604672739647640161 on Jul 18, 2014
Ok good on fish