Garlic Gold, Organic Southwest Blend Nuggets, 2.0 oz (57 g)
By Garlic Gold
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- The Healthy Alternative to Bacon Bits!
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
We know you'll love Southwest Blend Nuggets. Dress up every dish for pennies a serving.
Just Sprinkle It On
As a gourmet topping for salads, tacos, quesadillas, baked or mashed potatoes... tastes great on just about everything.
Organic garlic, chopped and toasted to crunchy perfection in organic extra-virgin olive oil, tossed with a proprietary blend of organic Mexican seasoning.
Store in cool dry place.
|Serving Size: 1/2 tsp|
|Servings Per Container: 50|
|Total Fat||.4 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb||0 g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium or Iron
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer1335148 on Jan 27, 2012
we love them on lots of different foods
Posted by Reviewer1080097 on Jul 23, 2012
Great taste,, good crunch, good on everything.
Posted by Reviewer2082697 on Nov 04, 2012
Good to sprinkle on salads and I am sure many other uses.
Adds great taste for all diet meals
Posted by 5130668925688988086 on Mar 05, 2013
First time I tried this product as a sample, so the quantity was small, but enough to make me buy the full size. I'm almost all the time on a diet and at that time I was eating the famous cabbage soup. No matter how much I like it, after some days of eating this soup I could barely have another spoon :) But it happened that I saw the sample of Garlic Gold nuggets and I sprinkled some in my soup. Miracle! I loved the soup and I literally run to my laptop to order this product :) I am a huge fun of garlic and I really love this flavor, especially that it's organic, has no fat, no salt and only few calories. Worth to try!
Posted by Reviewer2429747 on Mar 16, 2013
I love these little garlic nuggets, they taste divine on salads. It's a great way to get extra garlic which is a natural antibiotic and antifungal. And they are salt free, they only have seasonings. I just wish it was cheaper!