Gaspari Nutrition, Anavite, Sport Multi-Vitamin & Amino Acid Complex, 180 Tablets
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Bone Health*
- Cardiovascular Health*
- High Potency - A, B-Complex, C, D, E Vitamins
- 3200 mg - Beta Alanine Per 2 Servings
- 2000 mg - Carnitine Tartrate Per 2 Servings
- Gold Medallion - Certified Chelated Minerals
- Powerful - Anti-Oxidant Support
- Dietary Supplement
- With Meals / Pre / During / Post / Between Meals
- CarnoSyn - Carnosine Synthesizer
- MenaQ7 - Natural Vitamin K2
- Albion Minerals
Just The Facts
- Enhances post exercise muscle recovery*
- Supports healthy and strong bones*
- Maximizes extreme sports performance*
- Supports cardiovascular health*
- Formulated with certified chelated minerals*
*When combined with a proper exercise and nutrition program
As a dietary supplement for men, consume 1 serving (3 tablets) up to twice daily with food.
Dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, coating (sodium carboxymethylcellulose, dextrin, dextrose, soy lecithin, sodium citrate), zinc oxide (color), riboflavin (color).
Allergen Warning: Contains soy. Made in a facility that processes milk, egg, fish and wheat ingredients.
Made in the USA from domestic and international ingredients.
Caution: Keep out for reach of children. Check with a qualified healthcare professional before using this product if you are under 18 years of age or if you have any known or suspected medical conditions(s) and/or are taking any prescription or OTC medication(s). Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 3 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as beta carotene)||5000 IU||100%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||250 mg||417%|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)||1000 IU||250%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||30 IU||100%|
|Vitamin K (as MenaQ7 menaquinone)||45 mcg||56%|
|Vitamin B1 (as thiamine mononitrate)||15 mg||1000%|
|Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)||20 mg||1176%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||50 mg||250%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5-phosphate)||10 mg||500%|
|Folic Acid||200 mcg||50%|
|Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin)||250 mcg||4167%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)||50 mg||500%|
|Calcium (as Calci-K calcium potassium phosphate-citrate)||121 mg||12%|
|Phosphorus (as Calci-K calcium potassium phosphate-citrate)||58 mg||6%|
|Iodine (from Kelp)||75 mcg||50%|
|Magnesium (as Albion magnesium aspartate)||200 mg||50%|
|Zinc (as TRAACS zinc glycinate chelate‡)||15 mg||100%|
|Selenium (as Albion selenium amino acid complex)||35 mcg||50%|
|Copper (as TRAACS copper glycinate chelate‡)||1 mg||50%|
|Manganese (as TRAACS manganese glycinate chelate‡)||1 mg||50%|
|Chromium (as TRAACS chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate‡)||60 mcg||50%|
|Molybdenum (as TRAACS molybdenum glycinate chelate‡)||4 mcg||5%|
|Potassium (as Calci-K calcium potassium phosphate-citrate)||49 mg||1%|
|Beta-Alanine (as Carnosyn)||1600 mg||**|
|Carnitine-Tartrate (as Carnipure)||1000 mg||**|
|Boron (as Albion bororganic glycine‡)||25 mcg||**|
|**Daily Value (DV) not established.
‡Fully reacted Albion chelates covered by U.S. patents 5,516,925 and 7,838,042.
Posted by 5067661643840777624 on May 31, 2016
Fast and in time
Posted by 4868685560673932202 on Apr 27, 2016
Excellent product, delivered fast
Didn't work much for me.
Posted by 5571109125930047457 on Oct 11, 2015
Didn't feel the beta-alanine, multi-vits profile is so-so. Don't know if it's coincidence, but when I switched from Controlled Labs' "Orange Triad" to this for a try, I fell sick shortly after. Won't be ordering again.
Posted by 5271473162454939163 on Dec 24, 2013