Gaspari Nutrition, MyoFusion Probiotic Series, Elite Athlete Protein Powder, Delicious Vanilla, 2 lbs (907.2 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Manufactured Free of Banned Substances in a SQF 2000 Certified Facility
- 48 g Protein Per 3 Scoops
- 18 g Essential Amino Acids
- 500 Million ‡CFU
- Advanced Six Stage Protein Blend
- Facilitates Maximum Recovery
- Infused with a Powerful Probiotic
- Supports Immune and Digestive Health†
- Gluten and Aspartame Free Formula
- Zero Artificial Colors
- Powered by Digestive & Immune Health
- Ganeden BC30 Probiotic
- Incredible Taste! Mixes Easily!
- Naturally and Artificially Flavored
With Meals · Pre · During · Post · Between Meals
† As part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
‡ At time of manufacture.
People · Products · Results
Gaspari Nutrition is ever evolving and if you've been a fan of my product over the years you can attest to this. If you are new to the Gaspari Nutrition family you'll soon learn that is my mission to not only create the absolute best research driven products, but to also help you get into the best shape of your life. You aren't an average person or just another face in the crowd. You expect more from yourself and it's my lifelong mission to provide you the tools to see your dreams in competition, on the field, in the gym, or on the stage become reality. Gaspari Nutrition is 100% committed to People, Products, and results.
The Gaspari R&D team prides itself on formulating the absolute best supplements based on the most cutting edge research.
Elite Athlete Protein Formulation
MyoFusion Probiotic Series is a revolutionary protein formulation with a highly potent blend of six amino acid packed sources of protein. To further enhance the revolutionary formula is the durable and patent protected GanadenBC30 (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30 6086) probiotic. This advanced probiotic is strong enough to survive manufacturing, doesn't require refrigeration, is shelf stable, and survives stomach acids to deliver beneficial bacteria to your digestive system. Real athletes not only need support for recovery, but must also consider Just The Facts to support their healthy lifestyles. This is why MyoFusion Probiotic Series has set the new standard for high quality proteins for all elite athletes and health enthusiasts around the world.
Just the Facts
- Advanced six stage protein blend.
- Patented GanedenBC30 (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30 6086) Probiotic to support immune and digestive health.†
- Features Whey Protein Concentrate, Brown Rice Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Milk Protein Isolate, Egg Albumin and fast acting Whey Protein Hydrolysate.
- Over 9 grams of essential amino Amino Acids (EAAs) to support recovery.
- Gluten and Aspartame free formula.
- Manufactured in a SQF 2000 facility.
Liquid per Scoop: Add 1 scoop per 6-8 fl oz or 2 scoops per 12-16 fl oz with water, nonfat milk or your favorite beverage.
Shake: Add one to two scoops of MyoFusion to your shaker cup. Cover and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
Stir: Add one to two scoops of MyoFusion to a large glass. Then mix it up with a spoon. Stir for 20 seconds or until the powder is completely dissolved.
Blend: Add one to two scoops of MyoFusion to a blender. Blend for 20-30 seconds. Then add 1 to 2 ice cubes and blend for an additional 30 seconds.
Consume approximately 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight through a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements. Use 2-4 servings (39 g per serving) per day as part of a well-balanced diet that includes whole foods and other protein sources. For the best results, consume your daily protein needs over several small meals spread evenly throughout the day.
Myofusion Probiotic Series Blend Tip:
When mixing your favorite protein powder beverage, feel free to add peanut butter, macadamia nut oil, coconut oil, almond butter, fresh or frozen fruits (bananas, blueberries, etc. or other ingredients of your choice.
Myofusion pro blend (whey protein concentrate, brown rice protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, egg albumin, milk protein isolate, partially hydrolyzed whey protein), glucose polymer, taurine, L-glutamine, nondairy creamer (sunflower oil, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate, mono- and diglycerides, dipotassium phosphate, tricalcium phosphate, soy lecithin, tocopherols), dicalcium phosphate, natural and artificial flavors, xanthan gum, cellulose gum, carrageenan, lecithin, acesulfame potassium, sucralose, lactase, ganedenBC30 (Bacillus coagulans GBI-30 6086).
Allergen Information: Contains milk, egg and soy ingredients.
Notice: Do not use as a sole source of nutrition for weight loss or maintenance.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Rounded Scoop (39 g)|
|Servings per Container: 23.3|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Your Daily Value may be higher or lower depending on your calories needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Total Sugar||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram: Fat 9 · Carbohydrates 4 · Protein 4|
Typical Amino Acid per Serving
|Essential Amino Acids (EAA)|
|*Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAA)|