Genceutic Naturals, Plant Head Protein, Chocolate, 1.8 lb (810 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Gluten Free
- Next Generation Nutraceuticals
- Raw Vegan
- Everything Natural
- Nature's Highest Quality Plant-Based Protein
- Greener & Cleaner
- 15 g Protein
- Dairy Free
- 30 Servings
- Best Tasting Vegetarian Protein
- Dietary Supplement
- Naturally Flavored
What A Plant Head Wants...
The Environmental Advantage
- More Sustainable and Lower Impact to the Environment than Animal-Based Proteins
- Non-GMO (Non-Genetically Modified) Less Usage of Environmental Resources than Animal-Based Proteins
- Animal Welfare Friendly
The Nutritional Advantage
- Excellent Source of Protein Supplying All Essential Amino Acids
- Naturally Supplies Fiber, Lipids and PUFAs (Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids)
- Only 110 Calories, Delicious, Nutritious and Totally Satisfying!
The Lifestyle Advantage
- Vegetarian/Vegan/Soy Free/Dairy Free Non-GMO/Lactose Free
- Free of Common Allergens
- Nothing Artificial and Zero Preservatives
- Best Tasting Plant Protein
As a dietary supplement for adults, mix one (1) scoop with 6-8 fl. oz. of cold water, coconut milk, almond milk, or your favorite beverage. Additional servings may be used to meet your daily protein requirements.
Cocoa processed with alkali, natural chocolate flavor (with other natural flavor), cane sugar, natural plant gum complex (cellulose gum, xanthan gum, carrageenan), natural vanilla flavor (with other natural flavor), stevia (stevia rebaudiana) (leaf), medium chain triglycerides.
Notice: Use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. Avoid this product if you are allergic to ragweed or daisy-like flowers. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. If you are taking any medications (including sedative), planning any medical procedure, have a medical condition, or if you are a person under the age of 18, consult with your healthcare practitioner before use.
|Serving Size: 1 Scoop (27 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%*|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%*|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.5 g||†|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.5 g||†|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g||2%*|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%*|
|Proprietary Plant Head Protein Matrix||20 g|
|Pea Protein Isolate (Pisum sativum) (seed)||†|
Whole Grain Brown Rice Protein (Oryza sativa) (seed)
|Whole Algalin Protein [Dried Chlorella Algae (Chlorella protothecoides)]||†|
|Hemp Protein (Cannabis sativa) (seed)||†|
|Cranberry Protein (Vaccinium macrocarpon) (seed)||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
|Typical Amino Acid Profile^|
|Aspartic Acid||11.7 g|
|^Per 100 g of Protein|