Genceutic Naturals, Turmeric, 300 mg, 60 NP Natural Capsules
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Next Generation Nutraceuticals
- Made With Raw Organic Turmeric
- Free of Chemical Pesticides
- Greener & Cleaner
- Dietary Supplement
- Certified Organic Quality Assurance International
Naturally supplies a full spectrum of curcuminoid compounds, including: curcumin, demethoxycurcumin, and bisdemethoxycurcumin: and terpenes, including: atlantone, zingiberene,ß-tumerone, ar-tumerone, and a-tumerone
Scientific research has reflected a global interest in the many health benefits of Turmeric. Turmeric is known for its immune- supporting properties.
This raw organic Turmeric exists, as Nature intended, free of toxic chemical pesticides. Absolutely no GMO ingredients.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) to two (2) capsules daily.
Natural pullulan, polysaccharide (NP) capsule.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. If you are taking any medication, planning and medical procedure or have a medical condition, consult with your healthcare practitioner before use.
Keep out of reach of children
Store at 15-30°C (59-86°F).
Protect from heat, light and moisture.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Raw Organic Turmeric Root* (Curcuma longa)||300 mg||†|
† Daily Value not established
|QAI Certified Turmeric
Only The Finest Ingredients
|The Advantage||QAI Certified Raw Organic Turmeric|
Raw Organic Turmeric
|Free of Pesticides||√|
|Naturally Supplies a Full
Spectrum of Curcuminoid
Compounds and Terpenes