Genceutic Naturals, U.S. Grade A Colostrum, 1000 mg, 120 V-Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Certified Kosher
- Halal, ISO Colostrum
- Greener & Cleaner
- Dairy Sourced
- Next Generation Nutraceuticals
- Raised without Hormones, Antibiotics or Pesticides
- Dietary Supplement
Extracted from Non-GMO Licensed U.S. Grade A Dairies within the First 6-12 Hours
Naturally Supplies Immune and Growth Facts IgG, IgM, IgA, IGF-1. Lactoferrin, TGF ß1 and TGF ß2.
Colostrum is naturally occurring lacteal secretion supplying immune and growth factors IgG, IgM, IgA, IGF-1, Lactoferrin, TGF ß1 and TGF ß2, providing anyone taking colostrum with these basic components of the immune system. This colostrum is natural and pure, collected within the first 6-12 hours after birth of calf from carefully selected herds and dried under strict regulated protocols.
|U.S Grade A Colostrum Only The Finest Ingredients|
|The Advantage||U.S. Grade A Colostrum|
|Licensed US Grade A Dairy Colostrum||√|
|Raised without hormones, antibiotics or pesticides.||√|
|First 6-12 Hour Milking Only||√|
|Certified Kosher, Halal,
As a dietary supplement for adults take two (2) capsules once or twice daily.
Vegetable cellulose, (capsule), calcium phosphate, vegetable magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications, planning any medical procedure or have a medical condition, consult with your healthcare practitioner before use.
Store at 15-30°C (59-86°F).
Protect from heat, light and moisture,
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Serving Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|U.S. Grade A Dairy Colostrum
(standardized to contain 200 mg of IgG)
† Daily Value not established