Genesis Today, Acai, Vitamin Super Chews, 30 Soft Chews (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Supports Energy Levels!
- Loaded with Vitamins for Optimal Health
- Vitamin Dietary Supplement
- 2,000 mg of Acai Fruit**
- 1,000% (DV) of Vitamin B12
- 200% (DV) of Vitamin C
- No High Fructose Corn Syrup
- Food with Purpose
- Natural energy
- Skin, hair & nails
- Antioxidant levels
**2,000 mg of Acai equivalent from 500 mg 4:1 Extract
Genesis Today Acai Vitamin Super Chews are a convenient, easy-to-digest dietary supplement in food form, with 200% (DV) of vitamin C: plus B-vitamins for natural energy assistance. They're a great-tasting. 20 calorie, grab-n-go chew you can enjoy throughout your day-to support natural, all day energy!
The acai (ah-sigh-ee) berry grows on a palm tree in the Amazon rainforest of Brazil. Acai berries are superfruits with unique nutrients that have been a healthy staple for the people of Brazil for thousands of years. Many people consider acai to be the world's most complete antioxidant-rich superfruit.
Enjoy one or more chews throughout the day.
Evaporated cane juice, brown rice syrup, palm oil, rice syrup solids, soy lecithin, corn starch, citric acid, natural color (from fruits and vegetables), malic acid, natural flavors, glycerin, carnauba wax, stevia leaf extract, mono and di glycerides.
|Serving Size: 1 Chew|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||120 mg||200%|
|Thiamin (as thiamine hydrochloride)||0.75 mg||50%|
|Niacin (as niacinamide)||10 mg||50%|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||2 mg||100%|
|Folate (as Folic acid)||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||60 mcg||1,000%|
|Acai Fruit Powder (4:1 extract providing 2,000 mg)**||500 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.