Genuine Health Corporation, Active Recovery +, Orange, 29.6 oz (720 g) (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Plant Based
- Targets Post Workout Needs
- 100% Vegan
- Gluten Free
- Dietary Supplement
- Restores Energy, Supports the Immune System
- And Supports Decreased Recovery Time
- Genuine Health - It Shows
With Pea and Potato protein isolate, sprouted brown rice, orange juice, lemon verbena and more.
Rebuilds muscles weakened through exercise while maintaining blood sugar levels
To rebuild muscles while restoring energy, mix 1 scoop (40g) of plant-based ActivRecovery+ in one to one and a half cups (8-12oz) of water. For best results take 1-2 servings immediately after exercising, choosing your dosage needs based on body weight and exercise intensity. Take 1 additional serving 1-2 hours later for maximum effectiveness.
Brown rice syrup, natural flavor blend, stevia leaf extract, guar gum, citric acid malic acid, beta carotene (for color).
Plant-based activrecovery + contains no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or preservatives, dairy, egg, wheat, soy, yeast or animal products.
Not to be taken by children, during pregnancy, while breastfeeding or by those on prescription medication unless under recommendation of a health care practitioner.
Store in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 scoop (40g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 18|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Vitamin A||4,322 IU||86%|
|Vitamin C||7.8 mg||13%|
|Non-GMO vegan protein blend (pea protein isolate, potato protein isolate, potato protein isolate)||11.9 g||‡|
|Orange fruit juice powder (citrus sinensis)||4g||‡|
|Lemon verbena leaf extract (lippia citriodora)||600 mg||‡|
|Cherry Pure Tart cherry skin (prunus cerasus)||100 mg||‡|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
‡ Daily Value not established.
|Typical Amino Acid Profile|
|Aspartic Acid||1,200 mg|
|Glutamic Acid||2,016 mg|
|** Essential Amino Acids|