Genuine Health Corporation, Extra Energy, 30 Tablets (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Genuine Health is Possible
- Sports Nutrition
- Relieves Feeling of Fatigue
- Helps the Body to Metabolize Carbohydrates, Fat and Protein
- Enhances Cognitive Performance
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
- Made with Non GMO Ingredients
Extra Energy relieves feeling of fatigue.
Take 3 tablets once a day, without food.
Microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, aqueous coating (hypromellose, glycerin) magnesium stearate, vanilla flavor.
Extra Energy does not contain gluten, dairy, egg, animal products, artificial color or sweeteners.
Contains 100 mg of caffeine per serving. This product is not intended/recommended for children and those sensitive to caffeine. Pregnant or nursing women, those with a medical condition, and those taking medication should consult a health care professional before use. Do not use near bedtime or with other caffeine-containing products. This product is not a substitute for sleep. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 3 tablets|
|Serving Per Container: 10|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)||500 mg||833%*|
|Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride)||25 mg||1,250%*|
|Chromium (as HVP** chelate)||50 mcg||42%*|
|Cola acuminate: Kola nut seed extract (standardized to 10% caffeine)||1,000 mg||‡|
|Centella asiatica: Gotu Kola herb powder||250 mg||‡|
|Rhodiola rosea root extract||135 mg||‡|
|Astragalus membranaceus root powder||100 mg||‡|
|*Percent Daily Value (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
‡ (DV) Daily Value not established.
**Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (Rice)