- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 100% Natural · 100% Guaranteed
- Dietary Supplement
- For Healthy, Radiant Skin
- With Cocoa Seed Extract, Lycopene, Collagen and Antioxidants
Get healthy, radiant skin from the inside out - naturally.
- Protects against free radical damage
- An excellent source of antioxidants
Healthy Skin Chocolate Soft Chews, with researched cocoa seed extract, lycopene, collagen and antioxidants, are a simple and delicious way to help you achieve beautiful skin. Each chew provides a good source of antioxidants which enhance the skin's natural UV production and assist in the maintenance of healthy skin. Genuine Health | it shows.
Enjoy three chews daily.
Brown rice syrup, palm fruit oil, evaporated cane juice, cocoa, monoglycerides & diglycerides, chocolate liquor, natural chocolate flavor, sunflower lecithin and salt.
Healthy Skin Chews do not contain artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or preservatives, corn, dairy, egg, wheat, soy or gluten.
Allergy Alert: Manufactured on equipment used to process dairy, peanut, almond, walnut, pecan, nutmeg and soy protein. Contains fish.
Store in a cool dry place. Do not refrigerate.
Caution: Not to be taken by children, during pregnancy, while breastfeeding or by those on prescription medication unless under the recommendation of a health care practitioner. Keep out of the reach of children.
Tamper proof seal. Do not use if broken or removed.
|Serving Size: 3 chews (24 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 15|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||30 g|
|Total Fat||3.5 g||4%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g||5%|
|Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)||180 g||300%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)||30 IU||100%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||10 mg||588%|
|Zinc (as gluconate)||1 mg||7%|
|Selenium (as Bioactive proteinate)||75 mcg||107%|
|Cocoa seed extract (Theobromine cacao) standardized to 12% polyphenols providing 329 mg of flavanols, 61.1 mg epicatechin and 6.6 mg catechin||2742 mg||‡|
|Hydrolyzed fish collagen (from cod)||500 mg||‡|
|Lycopene (from 86 mg of Lycopersicon esculentum tomato juice powder)||6 mg||‡|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
‡ Daily Value not established.