Genuine Health Corporation, Perfect Skin, Blemish, 120 Softgels (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Genuine Health is Possible
- New Name, New Look, Same Formula
- For Clear, Blemish-Free Skin
- Dermatologist and Naturopathic Doctor Formulated
- With Omega-3 from Pure, Wild, Sustainable Sources
- Made with Non GMO Ingredients
- Dietary Supplement
- No Fish Repeat or Odor
- Purity & Potency Guaranteed
- International Fish Oil Standards
Perfect Skin Blemish promotes clear, healthy skin from the inside out.
Trust the gold seal and Genuine Health's Omega-3 Superior Quality 5 Point Program.
Take 2-4 softgels daily with food.
Gelatin, glycerin, beeswax, lecithin (soybean), water, aqueous coating, dicalcium phosphate.
Contains: Fish and soy.
Perfect Skin Blemish contains no dairy, egg, yeast, wheat, artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners.
Oil freshness and safety is guaranteed based on 3rd party test results for oxidation and contaminants including heavy metals, dioxins and PCBs.
Consult a healthy practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Tamper evident seal do not use if broken or removed.
|Serving Size: 2 softgels|
|Serving Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Calories from Fat||16|
|Total Fat||1.4 g||2.2%*|
|Saturated Fat||0.14 g||<1%*|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)||5 IU||17%*|
|Zinc (gluconate)||7.5 mg||50%*|
|Selenium (L-selenomethionine)||100 mcg||143%*|
|Chromium (citrate)||100 mcg||83%*|
|Fish Oil Concentrate (anchovy, sardine and mackerel)||1,000 mg||‡|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||500 mg||‡|
|Camellia sinensis: Green tea leaf
extract (standardized to 50% EGCG)
|* Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 diet.
‡ Daily Value not established.