Genuine Health Corporation, Vegan Proteins+, Natural Chocolate Flavor, 27.5 oz (780 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 20 g of Protein with a Balance of All Essential Amino Acids
- Great Tasting Protein Shake with Non-GMO Pea, Potato, Alfalfa, Sprouted Brown Rice, and Hemp
- 100% Vegan
- Gluten Free
- Made with Non-GMO Ingredients
- Dietary Supplement
Vegan Proteins+ is simply the best tasting complete vegan protein source.
- 100% Vegan
- Made from the perfect combination of 5 non-GMO protein sources: pea, potato, sprouted brown rice, alfalfa and organic hemp
- Provides 20 g of dietary protein per serving
- Only 130 calories per serving
Vegan Proteins+ provides a source of protein and amino acids to maintain good health.
What is protein cycling?
Not a vegan or vegetarian? Maximize the performance of your current protein supplement by rotating it with Vegan Proteins+. Leading health experts recommend rotating your protein supplement source ("protein cycling") every couple of weeks to avoid developing intolerances or mild allergies to your regular protein source.
Mix 1 scoop (32.6 g) in 1 cup (8 oz) of pure water or juice. Take once daily or as needed.
Natural cocoa flavor, natural chocolate flavor, natural hazelnut flavor, stevia.
A formula free from common allergens. Does not contain: Dairy, wheat, soy, egg, gluten, artificial colors, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners, yeast, animal products
Caution: consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Tamper proof seal. Do not use if broken or removed.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
|Serving Size: 1 scoop (32.6 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 24|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2.5 g||4%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%*|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%*|
|Non-GMO Vegan protein blend (pea protein isolate, sprouted brown rice protein concentrate, potato protein isolate, alfalfa protein concentrate, hemp seed protein)||25 g||‡|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
‡ Daily Value not established.
|Typical Amino Acid Profile|
|Aspartic Acid||2148 mg|
|Glutamic Acid||3166 mg|
|**Essential Amino Acids|
post workout drink
post workout drink
its great to know that it comes from a healthy and natural source that is not soy derived. nothing from with gmo soy but i am a guy so do not want any estrogenic effect.
Best on a market
Posted by canada on Jun 27, 2012
This protein mix is the best tasting for me. I am drinking it for 2 years.
Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Mar 30, 2012
Great protein powder for those avoiding whey or milk products. It tastes delicious, dissolves quickly and has no weird aftertaste. Not bitter at all. The chocolate is delicious. I like to drink this after running.
Great source of protein
Posted by thesavagesage on Aug 02, 2011
I love this stuff. The protein makes me feel good. And I love that it's vegan. I prefer the chocolate over the vanilla... and it's usually the reverse.