Genuine Health Corporation, Vegan Proteins+, Natural Strawberry Vanilla Smoothie Flavor, 9.7 oz (275 g)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- 1,000 IU of Non-GMO Vegan Vitamin D
- 20g of Protein with a Balance of All Essential Amino Acids
- Great Tasting Protein Shake with Non-GMO Pea, Potato, Alfalfa, Sprouted Brown Rice, and Hemp
- 100% Vegan
- Gluten Free
- Made with Non-GMO Ingredients
- Dietary Supplement
Vegan proteins+ is simply the best tasting complete vegan protein source.
- 100 vegan
- Made from the perfect combination of 5 non-GMO protein sources: pea, potato, sprouted brown rice, alfalfa, and organic hemp
- Provides 20g of dietary protein per serving
- Contains 1,000 IU of organic, non-GMO vegan Vitamin D per serving
- Only 110 calories per serving
Vegan proteins+ provides a source of protein and amino acids to maintain good health
What is protein cycling?
Not a vegan or vegetarian? Maximize the performance of your current protein supplement by rotating it with Vegan Proteins+. Leading health experts recommend rotating your protein supplement source ("protein cycling") every couple of weeks to avoid developing intolerances or mild allergies to your regular protein source.
Mix 1 scoop (28 g) in 1 cup (8 oz) of pure water or juice. Take once daily or as needed.
Natural flavor blend (strawberry, cherry, vanilla and natural), beet root powder (for color), stevia, xanthan gum.
A formula free from common allergens. Does not contain: Dairy, wheat, soy, egg, gluten, artificial colors, artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners, yeast, animal products.
Store in a cool dry place.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Caution: Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Tamper evident seal. Do not use if broken or removed.
|Serving Size: 1 scoop (28 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 10|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||1.5 g||2%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%*|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||4%*|
(as vegan, organic Agaricus bisporus; button mushroom caps & stems)
|Non-GMO vegan protein blend(Pea protein isolate, sprouted brown rice protein concentrate, potato protein isolate, alfalfa protein concentrate, hemp seed protein)||25 g||‡|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
‡ Daily Value not established.
Typical Amino Acid Profile
|Aspartic Acid||2,060 mg|
|Glutamic Acid||3,126 mg|
|**Essential Amino Acids|
This is a genuine "protein" drink that is protein with a little carbohydrates. Most of the drinks are the opposite with a little protein. I can always add more carbs with wheat germ or whatever. I can also add antioxidant fruits & vegetables. This one has a nice flavor like biting into a freeze-dried strawberry. Many protein powders have too much bad sugars like fructose. This one has stevia. Of all the "protein" powders I've tried, this brand is the best. I use it in a smoothie that includes green tea, chocolate syrup, & some local honey. It blends very well. I highly recommend this product.