- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Start Healthy
- Stay Healthy
- Stage: Supported Sitter
- Supports Healthy Growth & Development
- Made with 100% Natural Fruit
Start Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
Good for Babies
- Excellent source of protective antioxidant vitamin C
- As healthy as fresh
- No added sugar
Made for Babies
- Gentle ingredients ideal for babies' first tastes
Your Child May Be Ready
If She or He:
- Sits with help or support
- Opens mouth and leans toward spoon
Gerber Apples are orchard grown and carefully selected to meet our high quality standards
Refrigerate after opening
Use within 2-3 days after opening
Baby Foods Be Served At Room Temperature or Warmed.
The Gerber plastic pack is conveniently designed for single feeding. Directly from the container. If you feel that your baby will not consume the entire contents in a single feeding, we suggest using another dish for serving purposes. This will limit baby's saliva coming in contact with the food which could result in watery, less appealing product remaining in the container.
See inside for microwave instructions
Apples, ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
No added salt, starch, artificial flavors or colors.
No added sugar
Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 pack|
|Servings Per Container: 2 packs|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g|
|Protein Not a significant source of protein|
Posted by 5736840652687503471 on Sep 09, 2016
Easy to bring out as snack.
Posted by 4696846603396740456 on Sep 09, 2016
Yummy. Always buying this.
Posted by 4734376692768903954 on Nov 16, 2013
My kid really like it :-)
Posted by kumintttt on Oct 04, 2013
He don't refuse this taste. He's like it.