Gerber, 1st Foods, NatureSelect, Bananas, 2 Pack, 2.5 oz (71 g) Each
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Start Healthy
- Stay Healthy
- Stage: Supported Sitter
- Supports Healthy Growth & Development
- Made with 100% Natural Fruit
- Nutritional Compass
Start Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
Good for Babies
- Excellent source of protective antioxidant vitamin C
- As healthy as fresh
- No added sugar
Made for Babies
- Gentle ingredients ideal for babies' first tastes
Gerber Apples are orchard grown and carefully selected to meet our high quality standards
Your Child May Be Ready
If She or He:
- Sits with help or support
- Opens mouth and leans toward spoon
Baby Foods Be Served At Room Temperature or Warmed.
The Gerber plastic pack is conveniently designed for single feeding, directly from the container. If you feel that your baby will not consume the entire contents in a single feeding, we suggest using another dish for serving purposes. This will limit baby's saliva coming in contact with the food which could result in watery, less appealing product remaining in the container.
- Remove plastic lid.
- Remove foil seal and discard.
- Find suggested heating time in chart below. Heat.
- Always test temperature by tasting before serving.
- Microwave ovens vary.
- Different foods heat differently.
Gerber 1st Foods Plastic Pack
|Full Size Ovens Medium (50%) Power
(Between 600-100 Watts)
Full Pack Room Temperature 15 seconds
|Never heat less than a full pack.
Do not use a compact oven.
Fully ripened bananas, citric acid, ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
No added salt, starch, artificial flavor or colors.
Refrigerate after opening.
Use within 2-3 days after opening.
Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 pack|
|Servings Per Container: 2 packs|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||16 g|
|Protein Not a significant source of protein|
Posted by 4696846603396740456 on Sep 09, 2016
My kids favourite
Posted by kumintttt on Sep 24, 2013
My kid love this.
Posted by Reviewer3025069 on Sep 12, 2012
Posted by Reviewer3032077 on Apr 07, 2012