Gerber, 1st Foods, NatureSelect, Carrots, 2 Packs, 2.5 oz (71 g) Each
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Stage: Supported Sitter
- Supports Healthy Growth & Development
- Made with Natural Vegetables
- Start Healthy Stay Healthy
Start Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
Good For Babies
- Excellent source of protective antioxidant Vitamin A (from Beta Carotene).
- As Healthy As Fresh
- No Added Salt
Made For Babies
- Gentle ingredients ideal for babies' first tastes
Your Child May be Ready
If She or He:
- Sits with help or support
- Opens mouth and leans toward spoon
Gerber Carrots are farm grown and carefully selected to meet our high quality standards
Refrigerate after opening
Use within 2-3 days after opening
Baby Foods May Be Served At Room Temperature or Warmed
The Gerber plastic pack is conveniently designed for single feeding, directly from the container. If you feel that your baby will not consume the entire contents in a single feeding, we suggest using another dish for serving purposes. This will limit baby's saliva coming in contact with the food which could result in watery, less appealing product remaining in the container.
See inside for microwave instructions
No added salt, starch, artificial flavors or colors.
No added sugar
Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 pack|
|Servings Per Container: 2 packs|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||7 g|
|Vitamin A (100% from beta carotene)||370%|
|Protein Not a significant source of protein|
Posted by 4988761279156800270 on Feb 19, 2014
good my baby very like!
My kid really like it :-)
Posted by kumintttt on Oct 04, 2013
He don't refuse this taste. He's like it.
Posted by Reviewer1420714 on Aug 18, 2012