Gerber, 1st Foods, NatureSelect, Peaches, 2 Pack, 2.5 oz (71 g) Each
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Start Healthy
- Stay Healthy
- Stage: Supported Sitter
- Supports Healthy Growth & Development
- Made with 100% Natural Fruit
Start Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
Good For Babies
- Excellent source of protective antioxidant Vitamin C
- As Healthy As Fresh
- No Added Sugar
Made For Babies
Gentle ingredients ideal for babies' first tastes
Your Child May be Ready if She or He:
- Sits with help or support
- Opens mouth and leans toward spoon
Gerber Peaches are Orchard Grown and Carefully Selected to Meet our High Quality Standards
Refrigerate after opening
Use within 2-3 days after opening
Baby foods may be served at room temperature or warmed.
The Gerber plastic pack is conveniently designed for single feeding. Directly from the container. If you feel that your baby will not consume the entire contents in a single feeding, we suggest using another dish for serving purposes. This will limit baby's saliva coming in contact with the food which could result in watery, less appealing product remaining in the container.
See inside for microwave instructions
Peach puree, peach puree (water, peach puree concentrate), ascorbic acid (vitamin C).
No added starch, artificial flavors or colors unsalted and unsweetened.
Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 pack|
|Servings Per Container: 2 packs|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||12 g|
|Protein Not a significant source of protein|
My baby liked it but it didn't taste like the peaches I know
Posted by 5703834079003027262 on Mar 06, 2015
It tasted more like canned peaches to me, still good but this wasn't what I expected. My daughter liked it though so I use it from time to time.
Posted by 5479983073265856130 on Sep 16, 2013
Posted by 4955023288234313524 on Jul 02, 2013
My baby loves it
Posted by dreamsgirl on Jun 16, 2013