Gerber, 1st Foods, NatureSelect, Pears, 2 Pack, 2.5 oz (71 g) Each
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Start Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
- Start Healthy
- Stay Healthy
- Stage: Supported Sitter
- Supports Healthy Growth & Development
- Made with 100% Natural Fruit
Good For Babies
- Excellent Source of Protective Antioxidant Vitamin C
- As Healthy as Fresh
- No Added Sugar
Made For Babies
- Gentle Ingredients Ideal for Babies' First Tastes
Your Child May Be Ready
If She or He:
- Sits with help or support
- Opens mouth and leans toward spoon
Gerber Pears are Orchard Grown and Carefully Selected to Meet Our High Quality Standards
Refrigerate after opening
Use within 2-3 days after opening
Baby food may be serve at room temperature or warmed.
The Gerber Organic plastic pack is conveniently designed for single feeding, directly from the container. If you feel that your baby will not consume the entire contents in a single feeding, we suggest using another dish for serving purposes. This will limit baby's saliva coming in contact with the food which could result in watery, less appealing product remaining in the container.
See inside for microwave instructions
Pears, pear puree (water, pear puree concentrate), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid.
No added starch, artificial flavors or colors.
No added sugar
Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 pack|
|Servings Per Container: 2 packs|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g|
|Protein Not a significant source of protein|
Posted by 5086648177787655969 on Jul 28, 2015
My daughter eats with pleasure, I thought it would be sour, but no!
My little one loves it
Posted by 5703834079003027262 on May 19, 2015
Pear was one of the first favourites for my little one. She accepted it in her diet straightaway. I've given it as is or mixed with home made apple purée, and it's always been a success. I also tasted it and it's good, real authentic taste! We still use it (baby is 11 months old now) and mix it with bits of fruits. Still very popular!
Posted by 5715219803904722950 on Jun 24, 2014
my baby likes it
Posted by 5091842415017387218 on Dec 16, 2013
Posted by 5075846723181389025 on Sep 26, 2013
We were terribly disappointed with the way the items were packed into the box this time. They were just thrown in without even bother to arrange the items. As a result, many of the Gerber food packs (pear and prunes) were badly dented. Some care should have been taken to pack all the items.