Gerber, 1st Foods, NatureSelect, Pears, 2 Pack, 2.5 oz (71 g) Each
Buy 4+Save 5%
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Start Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
- Start Healthy
- Stay Healthy
- Stage: Supported Sitter
- Supports Healthy Growth & Development
- Made with 100% Natural Fruit
Good For Babies
- Excellent Source of Protective Antioxidant Vitamin C
- As Healthy as Fresh
- No Added Sugar
Made For Babies
- Gentle Ingredients Ideal for Babies' First Tastes
Your Child May Be Ready
If She or He:
- Sits with help or support
- Opens mouth and leans toward spoon
Gerber Pears are Orchard Grown and Carefully Selected to Meet Our High Quality Standards
Refrigerate after opening
Use within 2-3 days after opening
Baby food may be serve at room temperature or warmed.
The Gerber Organic plastic pack is conveniently designed for single feeding, directly from the container. If you feel that your baby will not consume the entire contents in a single feeding, we suggest using another dish for serving purposes. This will limit baby's saliva coming in contact with the food which could result in watery, less appealing product remaining in the container.
See inside for microwave instructions
Pears, pear puree (water, pear puree concentrate), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid.
No added starch, artificial flavors or colors.
No added sugar
Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 pack|
|Servings Per Container: 2 packs|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||11 g|
|Protein Not a significant source of protein|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer2532730 on Nov 22, 2011
my baby love it so much it taste good
Posted by Reviewer1496656 on Dec 14, 2011