Gerber, 1st Foods, NatureSelect, Prunes, 2 Pack, 2.5 oz (71 g) Each
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Start Healthy - Stay Healthy
- Stage: Supported Sitter
- Supports Healthy Growth & Development
- Made with 100% Natural Fruit
Start Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
Good For Babies
- 2 g Fiber per serving
- As Healthy As Fresh
- No Added Sugar
Made For Babies
Gentle ingredients ideal for babies' first tastes
Your Child May Be Ready
If She or He:
- Sits with help or support
- Opens mouth and leans toward spoon
Gerber Prunes are Farm Grown and Carefully Selected to Meet Our High Quality Standards
Refrigerate after opening
Use within 2-3 days after opening
Prune puree (dried prunes, water).
No added salt, starch, artificial flavor or colors.
No added sugar
Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 pack|
|Servings Per Container: 2 packs|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||17 g|
|Protein Not a significant source of protein|
Good for babies just starting to eat solid food. Mixes nicely with Rice Cereal and Oatmeal.
Gerber Prunes pack
Posted by 4747898816494700293 on May 02, 2016
Item received in good condition. Have yet to let my daugther try.
Posted by 5604852884895355815 on Dec 13, 2015
My son loves it!
Really good and efficient :-)
Posted by 5703834079003027262 on May 19, 2015
I bought this because my little one was a bit constipated when we started solids and it would also bring some variety to her diet. It worked very well with the constipation, but she didn't really like the prunes on their own, so I mixed them with other fruits. Now she really likes it mixed with banana. I've tasted it and it tastes really natural. Would recommend it.
Posted by 4757990655454157236 on Jan 26, 2015