Gerber, 1st Foods, NatureSelect, Squash, 2 Packs, 2.5 oz (71 g) Each
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Stage: Supported Sitter
- Supports Healthy Growth & Development
- Made with 100% Natural Vegetables
Start Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
Good for Babies
- Excellent source of protective antioxidant vitamin A (from beta carotene).
- As healthy as fresh
- No added salt
Made for Babies
- Gentle ingredients ideal for babies' first tastes
Your Child May Be Ready
If She or He:
- Sits with help or support
- Opens mouth and leans toward spoon
Gerber Squash are farm grown and carefully selected to meet our high quality standards.
Refrigerate after opening
Use within 2-3 days after opening
Baby Foods Be Served At Room Temperature or Warmed.
The Gerber plastic pack is conveniently designed for single feeding. Directly from the container. If you feel that your baby will not consume the entire contents in a single feeding, we suggest using another dish for serving purposes. This will limit baby's saliva coming in contact with the food which could result in watery, less appealing product remaining in the container.
See inside for microwave instructions
No added salt, starch, artificial flavors or colors
No added sugar
Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 pack|
|Servings Per Container: 2 packs|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||6 g|
|Vitamin A (100% from beta carotene)||60%|
*Daily Value • Protein Not a significant source of protein
Posted by 4761349921585711775 on Feb 01, 2016
My baby's favorite I tried them and they aren't different from fresh squash
Posted by 5215031118616937164 on Oct 23, 2014
My baby loves it and it's simple to take it with me when we go out for a walk.
Posted by 5715219803904722950 on Jun 24, 2014
A good alternative!
Posted by 5530102213998206468 on Mar 03, 2014
I love cleen food! Only the best is food enough.