Gerber, 1st Foods, NatureSelect, Sweet Potatoes, 2 Packs, 2.5 oz (71 g) Each
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Stage: Supported Sitter
- Supports Healthy Growth & Development
- Made with 100% Natural Vegetables
- Start Healthy Stay Healthy
Start Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition
Good For Babies
- Excellent source of protective antioxidant Vitamin A (from Beta Carotene).
- As Healthy As Fresh
- No Added Salt
Made For Babies
- Gentle ingredients ideal for babies' first tastes
Your Child May be Ready
If She or He:
- Sits with help or support
- Opens mouth and leans toward spoon
Gerber Sweet Potatoes are Farm Grown and Carefully Selected to Meet our High Quality Standards
Refrigerate after opening.
Use within 2-3 days after opening
Baby Foods May Be Served At Room Temperature or Warmed
The Gerber plastic pack is conveniently designed for single feeding, directly from the container. If you feel that your baby will not consume the entire contents in a single feeding, we suggest using another dish for serving purposes. This will limit baby's saliva coming in contact with the food which could result in watery, less appealing product remaining in the container.
See inside for microwave instructions
Sweet potatoes, water, ascorbic acid (vitamin C) to maintain color.
No added salt, starch, artificial flavors or colors.
No added sugar
Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 pack|
|Servings Per Container: 2 packs|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||11 g|
|Vitamin A (100% from beta carotene)||310%|
Posted by 4627460774974580270 on Jan 08, 2014
Good for trips. Not so tasty
Posted by Reviewer1475854 on Mar 06, 2012
Posted by Reviewer1168212 on Feb 13, 2012
Posted by Reviewer1085268 on Dec 15, 2011
Baby likes it!