Gerber, 1st Foods, Organic Apples, 2 Packs, 2.5 oz (71 g) Each
By Gerber95 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.41 lbs (0.19 kg)
- Product Code: GBR-12602
- UPC Code: 015000126025
- Package Quantity: 2 Packs, 2.5 oz (71 g) Each
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 3.3 x 2.6 in, 0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Supported Sitter
- DHA Helps Support Brain & Eye Development
- USDA Organic
- 18 mg DHA and 18 mg Choline per Pack
- Gerber's Organic Ingredients are Grown by Certified Growers Who Use Organic Practices
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- Made with Apples from Chile
Good Food. Good Life
Good to know
- Gerber Organic 1st Foods baby food is USDA certified organic
- Unsalted, unsweetened, no added starch, artificial flavors or colors.
Good to remember
- Gerber Organuc 1st Foods baby food is the perfect texture for young babies learning to eat
- Packaging made without the use of BPA
Baby Foods Be Served At Room Temperature or Warmed.
The Gerber Organic plastic pack is conveniently designed for single feeding. Directly from the container. If you feel that your baby will not consume the entire contents in a single feeding, we suggest using another dish for serving purposes. This will limit baby's saliva coming in contact with the food which could result in watery, less appealing product remaining in the container.
- Remove plastic lid.
- Remove foil seal and discard.
- Find suggested heating time in chart below. Heat.
- Always test temperature by tasting before serving.
- Microwave ovens vary.
- Different foods heat differently.
Gerber 1st Foods Plastic Pack
|Full Size Ovens Medium (50%) Power
(Between 600-100 Watts)
Full Pack Room Temperature 15 seconds
|Never heat less than a full pack.
Do not use a compact oven.
Organic apples, water, tuna oil (source of DHA), gelatin, choline bitartrate, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate).
Refrigerate after opening
Use within 2-3 days after opening
Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
Remove foil seal before microwaving.
|Serving Size: 1 pack|
|Servings Per Container: 2 packs|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||9 g|
|Protein Not a significant source of protein|