Gerber, 1st Foods, Organic Bananas, 2 Pack, 2.5 oz (71 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Supported Sitter
- DHA Helps Support Brain Eye Development
- USDA Organic
- 18mg DHA and 18mg Choline Per Pack
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Good Food, Good Life
Good to remember
- Gerber Organic 1st Foods baby food is the perfect texture for young babies learning to eat
- Packaging made without the use of BPA
- Why should i choose Gerber Organic 1st Foods baby food?
Good to know
- Gerber Organic 1st Foods baby food is USDA Certified organic
- Unsalted, unsweetened, no added starch, artificial flavors or colors
Gerber's organic ingredients are grown by certified growers who use organic practices
Baby food may be serve at room temperature or warmed.
The Gerber Organic plastic pack is conveniently designed for single feeding, directly from the container. If you feel that your baby will not consume the entire contents in a single feeding, we suggest using another dish for serving purposes. This will limit baby's saliva coming in contact with the food which could result in watery, less appealing product remaining in the container.
- Remove plastic lid.
- Remove foil seal and discard.
- Find suggested heating time in chart below. Heat
- Always Test Temperature by tasting before serving.
- Microwave ovens vary.
- Different foods heat differently.
Gerber Organic 1st Foods Plastic Pack
|Full Sized Ovens Medium (50%) Power
(between 600-100 watts)
Full Pack Room Temperature 15 seconds
|Never heat less than a full pack.
Do not us a compact oven.
Organic banana puree (organic banana puree concentrate, water), water, citric acid, tuna oil (source of DHA), gelatin, choline bitartrate, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate).
Remove foil seal before microwaving.
Refrigerate after opening.
Use within 2 days after opening.
Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 pack|
|Servings Per Container: 2 packs|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||15 g|
% Daily Value • Protein Not a significant source of protein
Baby loves it
Posted by 5703834079003027262 on May 09, 2015
I tasted them and they are delicious. Very liquid though so it's good for the first months when the baby starts on solids. I still use them with my nearly 1 year old but I mix them with fruit bits and she loves it!
Need more attempts
Posted by 5193679519971199913 on Aug 10, 2014
My baby doesn't like it on the 1st attempt but accepted it on another day. She doesn't enjoy as much as she enjoy her cereal. Maybe a few more tries will help.
Posted by 5559050410386545881 on Jul 08, 2013
easy to eat
Posted by 4861037534558608423 on Feb 04, 2013