Gerber, 1st Foods, Organic Carrots, 2 Pack, 2.5 oz (71 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
- Stage: Supported Sitter
- DHA Helps Support Brain & Eye Development
- USDA Organic
- 18 mg DHA and 18 mg Choline per Pack
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Good Food, Good Life
Why should I choose Gerber organic 1st foods baby food?
Good to know
- Gerber Organic 1st Foods baby food is USDA certified organic
- Unsalted, unsweetened, no added starch, artificial flavors or colors
Good to remember
- Gerber Organic Foods baby food is the perfect texture for young babies learning to eat
- Packaging made without the use of BPA
Gerber's organic ingredients are grown by certified growers who use organic practices
Refrigerate after opening
Use within 2 days after opening
Organic carrots, water, tuna oil (source of DHA), gelatin, choline bitartrate, vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate).
Unsweetened & unsalted. No added starch, artificial flavors or colors.
Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Pack|
|Servings Per Container: 2 packs|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||5 g|
|Protein Not a significant source of protein|
|Vitamin A (100% from beta carotene)||370%|
I bought this baby food to mix with my homemade baby food. It works well with thicker purées as it's quite liquide. I still use it for my nine months old and she loves it.
Posted by 5163223914392490282 on Sep 25, 2014
Posted by 4963343185337606768 on Jul 29, 2014
My baby did not like this pap
Posted by 5676502321195377345 on Nov 05, 2013