Gerber, 1st Foods, Organic Carrots, 2 Pack, 2.5 oz (71 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Stage: Supported Sitter
- DHA Helps Support Brain & Eye Development
- USDA Organic
- 18 mg DHA and 18 mg Choline per Pack
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Good Food, Good Life
Why should I choose Gerber organic 1st foods baby food?
Good to know
- Gerber Organic 1st Foods baby food is USDA certified organic
- Unsalted, unsweetened, no added starch, artificial flavors or colors
Good to remember
- Gerber Organic Foods baby food is the perfect texture for young babies learning to eat
- Packaging made without the use of BPA
Gerber's organic ingredients are grown by certified growers who use organic practices
Refrigerate after opening
Use within 2 days after opening
Organic carrots, water, tuna oil (source of DHA), gelatin, choline bitartrate, vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate).
Unsweetened & unsalted. No added starch, artificial flavors or colors.
Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Pack|
|Servings Per Container: 2 packs|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||5 g|
|Protein Not a significant source of protein|
|Vitamin A (100% from beta carotene)||370%|
iHerb Customer Reviews
Posted by Reviewer1905824 on Aug 31, 2011
Carrot is good .
Posted by Reviewer2426123 on Sep 12, 2011