Gerber, 1st Foods, Organic Carrots, 2 Pack, 2.5 oz (71 g) Each
By Gerber107 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.41 lbs (0.19 kg)
- Product Code: GBR-12606
- UPC Code: 015000126063
- Package Quantity: 2 Pack, 2.5 oz (71 g) Each
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 3.3 x 2.8 in, 0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Stage: Supported Sitter
- DHA Helps Support Brain & Eye Development
- USDA Organic
- 18 mg DHA and 18 mg Choline per Pack
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Good Food, Good Life
Why should I choose Gerber organic 1st foods baby food?
Good to know
- Gerber Organic 1st Foods baby food is USDA certified organic
- Unsalted, unsweetened, no added starch, artificial flavors or colors
Good to remember
- Gerber Organic Foods baby food is the perfect texture for young babies learning to eat
- Packaging made without the use of BPA
Gerber's organic ingredients are grown by certified growers who use organic practices
Refrigerate after opening
Use within 2 days after opening
Organic carrots, water, tuna oil (source of DHA), gelatin, choline bitartrate, vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate).
Unsweetened & unsalted. No added starch, artificial flavors or colors.
Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Pack|
|Servings Per Container: 2 packs|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||5 g|
|Protein Not a significant source of protein|
|Vitamin A (100% from beta carotene)||370%|