- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Stage: Supported Sitter
- DHA Helps Support Brain & Eye Development
- USDA Organic
- 18 mg DHA and 18 mg Choline Per Pack
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Good Food. Good Life.
Why should I choose Gerber Organic 1st Foods baby food?
Good to know
- Gerber Organic 1st Foods baby food is USDA certified organic
- Unsalted, unsweetened, no added starch, artificial flavors or colors
Good to remember
- Gerber Organic 1st Foods baby food is the perfect texture for young babies learning to eat
- Packaging made without the use of BPA
Refrigerate after opening
Use within 2 days after opening
Baby Foods Be Served At Room Temperature or Warmed.
The Gerber plastic pack is conveniently designed for single feeding. Directly from the container. If you feel that your baby will not consume the entire contents in a single feeding, we suggest using another dish for serving purposes. This will limit baby's saliva coming in contact with the food which could result in watery, less appealing product remaining in the container.
See inside for microwave instructions
Organic pears, water, tuna oil (source of DHA), gelatin, choline bitartrate, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate).
Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 pack|
|Servings Per Container: 2 packs|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||11 g|
|Protein Not a significant source of protein|
Posted by 4861037534558608423 on Feb 04, 2013
Posted by Reviewer2005653 on Mar 09, 2012
Posted by Reviewer1475854 on Mar 06, 2012
Posted by Reviewer1063376 on Dec 05, 2011