Categories Health Topics Children's Health Baby, Feeding Solid Foods
Gerber, 1st Foods, Organic Prunes, 2 Packs, 2.5 oz (71 g) Each
- Supported Sitter
- DHA Helps Support Brain & Eye Development
- USDA Organic
- 18 mg DHA and 18 mg Choline per Pack
- Gerber's Organic Ingredients are Grown by Certified Growers Who Use Organic Practices
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Good Food. Good Life
Good to know
- Gerber Organic 1 st Foods baby food is USDA certified organic
- Unsalted, unsweetened, no added starch, artificial flavors or colors.
Good to remember
- Gerber Organic 1 st Foods baby food is the perfect texture for young babies learning to eat
- Packaging made without the use of BPA
Baby Foods Be Served At Room Temperature or Warmed.
The Gerber plastic pack is conveniently designed for single feeding. Directly from the container. If you feel that your baby will not consume the entire contents in a single feeding, we suggest using another dish for serving purposes. This will limit baby's saliva coming in contact with the food which could result in watery, less appealing product remaining in the container.
- Remove plastic lid.
- Remove foil seal and discard.
- Find suggested heating time in chart below. Heat.
- Always test temperature by tasting before serving.
- Microwave ovens vary.
- Different foods heat differently.
Gerber 1st Foods Plastic Pack
|Full Size Ovens Medium (50%) Power
(Between 600-100 Watts)
Full Pack Room Temperature 15 seconds
|Never heat less than a full pack.
Do not use a compact oven.
Organic prune puree (dried organic prunes, water) tuna oil (source of DHA), gelatin, choline bitartrate, vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate).
Refrigerate after opening.
Use within 2-3 days after opening.
Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 pack|
|Servings Per Container: 2 packs|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g|
*Daily Value • Protein Not a significant source of protein