- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Supported Sitter
- DHA Helps Support Brain & Eye Development
- USDA Organic
- 18 mg DHA and 18 mg Choline per Pack
- Gerber's Organic Ingredients are Grown by Certified Growers Who Use Organic Practices
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Good Food. Good Life
Good to know
- Gerber Organic 1 st Foods baby food is USDA certified organic
- Unsalted, unsweetened, no added starch, artificial flavors or colors.
Good to remember
- Gerber Organic 1 st Foods baby food is the perfect texture for young babies learning to eat
- Packaging made without the use of BPA
Baby Foods Be Served At Room Temperature or Warmed.
The Gerber plastic pack is conveniently designed for single feeding. Directly from the container. If you feel that your baby will not consume the entire contents in a single feeding, we suggest using another dish for serving purposes. This will limit baby's saliva coming in contact with the food which could result in watery, less appealing product remaining in the container.
- Remove plastic lid.
- Remove foil seal and discard.
- Find suggested heating time in chart below. Heat.
- Always test temperature by tasting before serving.
- Microwave ovens vary.
- Different foods heat differently.
Gerber 1st Foods Plastic Pack
|Full Size Ovens Medium (50%) Power
(Between 600-100 Watts)
Full Pack Room Temperature 15 seconds
|Never heat less than a full pack.
Do not use a compact oven.
Organic prune puree (dried organic prunes, water) tuna oil (source of DHA), gelatin, choline bitartrate, vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate).
Refrigerate after opening.
Use within 2-3 days after opening.
Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 pack|
|Servings Per Container: 2 packs|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16 g|
*Daily Value • Protein Not a significant source of protein
I LIKE THE FACT THAT THESE ARE ORGANIC......Worried about the junk In Our food? These are just prunes. Tasty and healthy, priced right.
My boy always get constipated, so i will always have prunes at home for him, even when he is 2 years old now... He doesnt like the juice version, so this is good. it does the job. whats more dha is added, thou it adjusted e taste a lil. took my son a while to get used to the taste compared to the normal prune version. Gerber is good and its cheaper than local stores. Love gerber, love iherb!
Posted by 5197396309848930052 on Jan 27, 2015
this is my baby's favourite, and it helps her poopoo~~:P
good taste and good package
Posted by 5465707368437680680 on Jan 06, 2015
good taste and good package
Posted by 5247980968039629965 on Nov 05, 2014
My niece had a suffer from constipation. It worked veryworked well. Unfortunately, I cannot buy 6 items in one time.
Posted by 5520983283823282783 on Jul 23, 2014