Gerber, 1st Foods, SmartNourish, Organic Sweet Potatoes, 2 Pack, 2.5 oz (71 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
By Gerber52 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.47 lbs (0.21 kg)
- Product Code: GBR-12651
- UPC Code: 015000126513
- Package Quantity: 2 Pack, 2.5 oz (71 g) Each
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 3.4 x 2.7 in, 0.4 lbs (0.18 kg)
- Stage: Supported Sitter
- DHA Helps Support Brain & Eye Development
- USDA Organic
- 18 mg DHA and 18 mg Choline Per Pack
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Good Food. Good Life
Why should I choose Gerber Organic 1st Foods baby food?
Good to Know
- Gerber Organic 1st Foods baby food is USDA certified organic
- Unsalted, unsweetened, no added starch, artificial flavors or colors
Good to remember
- Gerber Organic 1st Foods baby food is the perfect texture for young babies learning to eat
- Packaging made without the use of BPA
Gerber's Organic Ingredients are Grown by Certified Growers Who Use Organic Practices
Refrigerate after opening
Use within 2-3 days after opening
Baby foods may be served at room temperature or warmed.
The Gerber Organic plastic pack is conveniently designed for single feeding, directly from the container. If you feel that your baby will no consume the entire contents in a single feeding, we suggest using another dish for serving purposes. This will limit baby's saliva coming in contact with the food which could result in watery, less appealing product remaining in the container.
- Remove plastic lid.
- Remove foil seal and discard.
- Find suggested heating time in chart below, Heat.
- Always Test Temperature by tasting before serving.
- Microwave oven vary.
- Different food heat differently.
Gerber Organic 1st Foods Plastic Pack
|Full Sized Ovens Medium (50%) Power
(between 600-100 watts)
Full Pack Room Temperature 15 seconds
|Never heat less than a full pack.
Do not us a compact oven.
Organic sweet potatoes, water, tuna oil (source of DHA), gelatin, choline bitartrate, vitamin C (ascorbic acid) to maintain color, vitamin E (alpha tocopheryl acetate).
Do not use if foil seal is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 pack|
|Servings Per Container: 2 packs|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||10 g|
|Vitamin A (100% from beta carotene)||310%|